Groups
    EXPIRED

Seton Sands Holiday Park / Haven

Hi,

I would like to know if anyone could help with this request, about a month ago a thread was posted in regards to "Half Term Breaks" at the Haven sites for £99 which we took as a good deal and the family booked. Since then brother in law would like to join us but is unable to find such a deal. He attempted to book the following day but the deal had been taken off.

So does anyone know anyway in which we could get my brother in law the same deal or does anyone know of this deal being started again.

Just found the original post hotukdeals.com/ite…ma/
    Thanks,
    Dean

7 Comments

Have you tried ringing customer services and asking if they will do you a deal.

I had problems with a booking once and it took 4 phone calls before I got someone who was willing to change a few things for me.

Its worth a try

Original Poster

Yeah we emailed them the following day to see if we could add another caravan on but we were told that the deal had stopped. :x

it looks like that offer as expired I have just checked and the price are much higher. Link below

haven.com/off…B39

Original Poster

Yeah I have been looking all over the internet to see if I could find any deals but no success.

Also forgot how to add url link above. I thought it was
    [url]......[/url]

Try
    ]haven.com/inv…ion

2 bed caravan (superior) 4 nights w/c 25th May showing at £168

Original Poster

Cheers, what i was looking for is 3 nights on 22nd May to 26th May @ Seaton Sand

Original Poster

I have still been looking around but not having much luck as anyone eles had any joy?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions