Setting up Sonos Play One Pair with Windows/Chrome

Found 25th Dec 2017
I got a pair of Sonos Play One and trying to get them work with Google Chrome.

I have no clue at the moment on how to do this, all I want is to pass through any sound on Google Chrome on Windows to Sonos without loss in quality.

I'm not sure even this is possible.

Any help is appreciated.
Community Updates
AskElectronics
8 Comments
Any one?
It's not possible, no
Not possible
Just wondering why you are stuck with Chrome? Will this extension some how help here?
Fiendmish9 h, 19 m ago

Would this work for you …Would this work for you https://www.howtogeek.com/292842/how-to-stream-any-audio-from-your-pc-to-a-sonos-player/

Freelancer9 h, 19 m ago

Just wondering why you are stuck with Chrome? Will this extension some how …Just wondering why you are stuck with Chrome? Will this extension some how help here?

I like to use them as ordinary speakers and as 90% of time I spent on Chrome/Web Browser (not really listening to the music)

Thanks for pointing me out that blog having said it doesn't complete the picture (Before we dive in, we should point out that there is one notable drawback to Stream What You Hear: lag. No matter what you play, there will be about a two-second delay.)

Looks like Sonos is not for me

Thanks everyone who replied.
One last try...
If you will add and connect Crome cast audio via 3.5mm jack as explained here! Also it will be analog and not sure regarding stereo setup. I personally would just use Sonos Desktop controller app. Best of luck!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants