Groups

Setting up surround sound ???

Ok i have the surround sound equipment but where do the little speakers on stands go? are they the ones that go behind you o do they go left and right of the tv?

thanks

11 Comments

i would assume they would go behind you. what set you got?

It should tell you at the back of the speaker.
    RL = Rear left which is behind you
    FL = Front Left which is on the left hand side of the TV etc....

Original Poster

it was only a cheap £99 job goodmans lol

im missing the center (under the tv) speaker tho...(when i move out from the girl who cheated on me) do you think it matters?

lol

Not really makes a difference but not much but should work fine

Original Poster

cool, i thot u would need the center bit

saxo_appeal;4549470

it was only a cheap £99 job goodmans lolim missing the center (under the … it was only a cheap £99 job goodmans lolim missing the center (under the tv) speaker tho...(when i move out from the girl who cheated on me) do you think it matters?lol

The center speaker is for speech and the most important one.

saxo_appeal;4549523

cool, i thot u would need the center bit

Yes you will need it its a must have also have you got the sub ?

But for a £99 system i dont think it will make a dramatic difference

Original Poster

yes got everything else apart from the speaker under the tv .(centre speaker)

saxo_appeal;4549606

yes got everything else apart from the speaker under the tv .(centre … yes got everything else apart from the speaker under the tv .(centre speaker)

Should be able to pick one up from ebay for £10-15 delivered or just buy a new or used system from ebay seen some really cheap deals on there.

Original Poster

I gave up on it mate, the back left and right spekers were hissing and i tried everything to get thenm worling, so iv pasked it all up and going to go for a new set i think
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1833
      2. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2733
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7191353
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2974

See more discussions