Setting up UK Spotify family account

Posted 30th Sep
Due to this new T&C in place I’m unable to use my Filipino account anymore.

currently looking into set up a UK family account. Wonder if anyone wanted to share it?

I will be using 2 slots myself so 4 slots will be up for the grab. Let me know if you are interested.

Bill will goes out 6 ways. So £2.5 per slot per month.

Cheers.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

12 Comments
Also looking now for the same reason, consider me interested
thejoejones30/09/2019 13:21

Also looking now for the same reason, consider me interested

Great.
I’ll get the account setup now. And pm you.
just got my uk family account up and running. There are 3 more slots up for the grab. PM me if you wanna opt in. Cheers.
Shame i got mine.. that would be a great idea.
They've found a way to block and stop the Philippines ones?
Maybe was me being unlucky but got mine blocked this Morning and asking me to update my location
How much?
Not here to make any profit. Just gonna be £2.5 per slot per month, that’s all.
I'll take a slot if one is still available.
Are there any slots left?? I’d definitely be interested, although not sure what I’d need to do??! xoxo
xxxSimoneBxxx01/10/2019 21:37

Are there any slots left?? I’d definitely be interested, although not sure …Are there any slots left?? I’d definitely be interested, although not sure what I’d need to do??! xoxo

ahh last slot just went. however should i keep you posted if any one is leaving? all my subscribers are paying me on monthly basis (£2.5 per month), as i dont feel comfortable taking fees in advance. so ping you a message if anyone leaving at end Oct?
ltrisotti01/10/2019 21:44

ahh last slot just went. however should i keep you posted if any one is …ahh last slot just went. however should i keep you posted if any one is leaving? all my subscribers are paying me on monthly basis (£2.5 per month), as i dont feel comfortable taking fees in advance. so ping you a message if anyone leaving at end Oct?

That would be great! Thanks!! 😘 xoxo
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants