Settings for Hisense M3300 55"

LocalFound 28th May 2016
Has anyone recently bought the Hisense M3300 55"? If so, what settings do you have it on? We had ours delivered today & we're really pleased with it, but would be interested to know what settings people have it on for best picture. Thanks
Community Updates
AskHisense
7 Comments
Bought a different model Hisense 55" model a few weeks ago, found very little on line on how to get best picture.

From experimenting have found on standard freeview input it is best to turn the noise reduction to low, to minimise echo's. The adaptive brightness and adaptive contrast need to be low or off otherwise when changing from bright seen to dark seen is annoyingly intrusive.
Found the colour was a tad garish so went down a touch, then turn brightness up a little at a time till you can see details in dark objects but not so much as makes look washed out, then adjust contrast so bright sky and whites are bright but not glared out.
Just keep playing till your happy, but if you unplug tv it seems to reset settings , but is worth messing about as still stunned by how good picture is even after a few weeks getting used to it.
Original Poster
daveo123

Bought a different model Hisense 55" model a few weeks ago, found very … Bought a different model Hisense 55" model a few weeks ago, found very little on line on how to get best picture.From experimenting have found on standard freeview input it is best to turn the noise reduction to low, to minimise echo's. The adaptive brightness and adaptive contrast need to be low or off otherwise when changing from bright seen to dark seen is annoyingly intrusive.Found the colour was a tad garish so went down a touch, then turn brightness up a little at a time till you can see details in dark objects but not so much as makes look washed out, then adjust contrast so bright sky and whites are bright but not glared out. Just keep playing till your happy, but if you unplug tv it seems to reset settings , but is worth messing about as still stunned by how good picture is even after a few weeks getting used to it.

Thanks very much for this, I'll give what you said a go. I've played around quite a bit today, didn't like what I ended up with so reset to factory settings! It's really an amazing TV for just over £400.
how much over £400 out of interest
Original Poster
charlie182008

how much over £400 out of interest

£405 ish :). It was £499, we used voucher code (which took £40 off), then we got £50 trade in (for a VERY old, small tv) & £4.43 cash back from Topcashback. It's an amazing tv
I know it's for a different model but I tried these on my 43M3000 and it seems good to me.
avforums.com/vid…123
Original Poster
Evouk

I know it's for a different model but I tried these on my 43M3000 and it … I know it's for a different model but I tried these on my 43M3000 and it seems good to me. https://www.avforums.com/video/hisense-55k321-k321-best-picture-settings.12123

Thank you. I used those settings, but changed to these & the picture is amazing http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh625/plymouthgal/95001a08707cba90cc8c7fdf30dd02da_zpsogn5tfkv.jpg
plymouthgal21st Sep 2016

Thank you. I used those settings, but changed to these & the picture is …Thank you. I used those settings, but changed to these & the picture is amazing [Image]

Would these setting work well with hdr ? Or should I stick to default
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants