Groups
  1. Misc
21 Comments

Mmmmm sounds good to me!!

Supermod

I wouldnt say so.

Banned

Any Latte is!!

Sounds Queer, but probably tastes great.I wouldn't care as long as you enjoy it.

Banned

What's a queer????

Why taint Amaretto.......just drink it neat

DLM

What's a queer????

Something that's peculiar.

sounds nice

if u say so!

Sloth/Mod

If it makes you feel inadequate then substitute the umbrella with a Yorkie

Syzable

If it makes you feel inadequate then substitute the umbrella with a … If it makes you feel inadequate then substitute the umbrella with a Yorkie

sounds like a plan, lol

Original Poster

Syzable

If it makes you feel inadequate then substitute the umbrella with a … If it makes you feel inadequate then substitute the umbrella with a Yorkie

what umbrella?

just to clraify this isn't my drink of choice, someone i was with (no not life partner) ordered it... my tipple is vanilla latte, which I think you'll find is much more rugged and manly!

Banned

Vanilla !! and you asked is Amaretto Latte queer lol

It sounds a bit gay and MM looks a bit gay soooooooooooo i'm dead now aren't i lol

Syzable

X)

Original Poster

deb8z

It sounds a bit gay and MM looks a bit gay soooooooooooo i'm dead now … It sounds a bit gay and MM looks a bit gay soooooooooooo i'm dead now aren't i lol

not at all.... because of my camp, boyish great looks and miniture stature i'm not seen as a threat by chicks, then as i have their trust... BAM! ryphonol in the old drink lol.

So what you drink determins your sexuality? How odd.

If you want people to think you are a guy, drink beer, and then maybe urinate against a wall for added effect.

as long as you drink it in an "I love burds" mug whilst reading the sun you'll be fine

Banned

What makes you say its a strange beverage?

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b252/dfwgator/ManCardRevoked.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769592
    2. Unlock access to thousands of hidden movies and genres on Netflix using cod…33
    3. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?13
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!811

See more discussions