Sex Addiction-Is it a load of old rubbish?

From what I read it only seems to be blokes who have loads of affairs who are sex addicts,is this a real addiction or a load of old cobblers?

31 Comments

i'd be a sex addict if i got it enough, but i don't, so i ain't.. !!

Yes it is. Rubbish

its true....

Love's it i do

http://www.greensmilies.com/smile/smiley_emoticons_ostern_eckbanner01b.gif

Banned

I would say that 98% of men are addicted.

At my age
" it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night "

Banned

whatsThePoint;8255670

I think the % depends on how much they fancy their OH

If they don't fancy them then they should dump them.

Life is too short to be miserable.

Yes - its just a medical term for an alleged illness (made up by a man of course) :roll:

why is it always assumed men are the sex crazed, are women not allowed to enjoy sex? :lol:

loupomm;8255774

why is it always assumed men are the sex crazed, are women not allowed to … why is it always assumed men are the sex crazed, are women not allowed to enjoy sex? :lol:

It is frown upon to be honest:p

I tried it once, once was enough...Didn't like it, but my three boys and two daughters all seem to enjoy it.:roll:

junkenstein73;8255792

It is frown upon to be honest:p

:oops: naughty step for me then ;-)

Yeah i am sure tiger woods has got a sex addiction....not...
Just one of those blokes who think they can get a way with it.
PS before you start i know you are not all the same and women can be just as bad.

loupomm;8255823

:oops: naughty step for me then ;-)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/Kathleen727/Welcome%20Sigs/Smileys/NaughtySmiley.gif

budge up

:giggle:

michelleleemoo;8255889

budge up:giggle:

tut tut you aswell :roll: :w00t:

loupomm;8255901

tut tut you aswell :roll: :w00t:

noooooooo, erm I mean http://i982.photobucket.com/albums/ae301/EarlyMemphis/Smileys/EmbarrassedSmileyAnimated.gif yes

Banned

rockyfella;8255795

I tried it once, once was enough...Didn't like it, but my three boys and … I tried it once, once was enough...Didn't like it, but my three boys and two daughters all seem to enjoy it.:roll:

looooool

dupe btw
hotukdeals.com/ite…ss-

blokes who have loads of affairs who are sex addicts, women who have loads of affairs are *****.
Not fair, nor true IMO

kaks26;8255760

Yes - its just a medical term for an alleged illness (made up by a man of … Yes - its just a medical term for an alleged illness (made up by a man of course) :roll:

+1 pmsl

Dont know if its true. I have heard that people with Bi-polar like to put it about when they are in the manic phase.

bipolar.about.com/cs/…htm

Banned

WoolyM;8256257

Dont know if its true. I have heard that people with Bi-polar like to put … Dont know if its true. I have heard that people with Bi-polar like to put it about when they are in the manic phase.

I used to have bi-polar then :giggle:

Whilst I believe that there are sex addicts, I think the recent 'high profile' ones are just trying to use it as an excuse for repeatedly cheating on their partners. Seems to be the fashionable thing to say at the moment if you can't stay faithful !!

DLM;8256573

I used to have bi-polar then :giggle:

sometimes the truest things are said in jest. :-D
Maybe its under control now
Serious look it up

Why would rich, successful and famous men want to have sex with lots of different women.......damn.

Biggest load of crap going. Any true bloke enjoys getting his end away often. Any real woman needs a good seeing to every so often as well, BUT some take it too far/or are unfaithful. Some people use 'Sex addiction' as an excuse because they're just plain unfaithful/sick in the head/obsessed - or just 'weird' in real world terms.

old cobblers. Like the so many 'dyslexic kids' in school. If they are lazy, call them lazy not dyslexic!

Watch the South Park episode on sex addiction, it's a hoot, lol.

razta;8256872

old cobblers. Like the so many 'dyslexic kids' in school. If they are … old cobblers. Like the so many 'dyslexic kids' in school. If they are lazy, call them lazy not dyslexic!

Are you saying they are just lazy then:?

In b4 offtopic posts.

Oh wait...

loupomm;8255774

why is it always assumed men are the sex crazed, are women not allowed to … why is it always assumed men are the sex crazed, are women not allowed to enjoy sex? :lol:

My thoughts exactly!

Banned

WoolyM;8256688

sometimes the truest things are said in jest. :-D Maybe its under control … sometimes the truest things are said in jest. :-D Maybe its under control nowSerious look it up

I daren't :oops:

Jammy1812;8256965

Watch the South Park episode on sex addiction, it's a hoot, lol.

Indeed, everyone knows it's just a spell that's been cast by a Wizard Alien :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846121
    2. Heads Up - LoveFilm By Post Closing On 31st October 2017.109
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2336
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764086

See more discussions