Found 10th Mar 2009
Anyone here believe in this/Stick by this?

because i dont know anyone that does and it sounds like a rumour to me

(serious)

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
39 Comments

What???? :?

Lol

Sex before Marriage

Fail should be After
Hahhhaha

When I got married the vicar threatened to stop the ceremony unless my soon to be wife pulled up her dress.

Original Poster Banned

Shengis;4601794

What???? :?

strike;4601797

LolSex before MarriageFail should be AfterHahhhaha

looooool

changed!

DangerGod;4601813

loooooolchanged!

How dare you

Try before you buy :-)

I believe in it now, I'm married

Sex after marriage is probably what most peeps are worried about!

Still lost :lol:

Original Poster Banned

snowtiger;4601823

Sex after marriage is probably what most peeps are worried about!

lol yeh.. i dont really think sex after marriage applies these days

Original Poster Banned

Shengis;4601842

Still lost :lol:

ok...

Do you believe sex should only be had after marriage? lol

I know of only one person who sticks to this.
His hobbies are plane spotting. I am not making it up either he really does exist. He gave me this reason: if you have sex before marriage you will inherit a lot of emotional baggage regarding the relationships. So therefore he remains a virgin with no baggage.
Some people actually have to stick to this because of their religion though a lot do it secretly. I cant tell you the secret ways of how they get around this as i would get banned.

DangerGod;4601854

ok...Do you believe sex should only be had after marriage? lol

Virgin bride, as common as a unicorn imho :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

Shengis;4601865

lol.... what he said ^

kaits;4601861

I know of only one person who sticks to this. His hobbies are plane … I know of only one person who sticks to this. His hobbies are plane spotting. I am not making it up either he really does exist. He gave me this reason: if you have sex before marriage you will inherit a lot of emotional baggage regarding the relationships. So therefore he remains a virgin with no baggage. Some people actually have to stick to this because of their religion though a lot do it secretly. I cant tell you the secret ways of how they get around this as i would get banned.

It's easy take no bags with you on planes

Shengis;4601865

don't all brides get the uni-horn on their wedding night

There is aguy in my work who belives in this he is 26 and still a virgin (he is strange tho) :lol:

BlondeBella;4601889

There is aguy in my work who belives in this he is 26 and still a virgin … There is aguy in my work who belives in this he is 26 and still a virgin (he is strange tho) :lol:

:oops:

Alfonse;4601874

don't all brides get the uni-horn on their wedding night

Think I was too ****** tbh :lol:

Adding to the original question...

White church weddings, hypocritical or not (generally speaking)?

yeh i believe in it.

strike;4601903

:oops:

i lol'd, he would never come to a place like this.

DangerGod;4601854

ok...Do you believe sex should only be had after marriage? lol

Taste and try before you buy.

Shengis;4601909

White church weddings, hypocritical or not (generally speaking)?

Probably doubly hypocritical, because most that have them have barely set foot in a church in their lives before hand. :lol:

Shengis;4601909

Think I was too ****** tbh :lol:Adding to the original question...White … Think I was too ****** tbh :lol:Adding to the original question...White church weddings, hypocritical or not (generally speaking)?

*[email protected] Hi to you*
I think that its just expected of people to wear the white, although in India red is the colour to get married in and white is for funerals.
It is a bit hypocritical. People should be able to wear any colour they want to get married in.

ps. unrelated information
I am so irritated today as i have to format my computer because the Dell people cant fix the card slot problem. Plus its raining and i have no milk in the fridge.

Stayed true until marriage and now thinking I missed all the fun :oops:
Mind you that may just be a overdue seven year itch :evil: :whistling:

MarzBarz;4601943

yeh i believe in it.

:thumbsup:

Akashinda;4602007

Stayed true until marriage and now thinking I missed all the fun … Stayed true until marriage and now thinking I missed all the fun :oops: Mind you that may just be a overdue seven year itch :evil:

did your avatar just change or am i imagining things?

I know quite a few people who don't believe in sex before marriage.

Yep, it did. Maybe we should be pretending we didnt notice tho......

i got married 5 months pregnant. didnt show though and didnt tell the vicar incase he wouldnt do the ceremony. i didnt believe in waiting.

Every time you have sex with your partner after you get married, put a pin in a pin cushion. Then starting on your first wedding anniversary every time you do the do, take a pin out. When you finally die, there'll still be pins in the cushion!

corriessvk;4602120

i got married 5 months pregnant. didnt show though and didnt tell the … i got married 5 months pregnant. didnt show though and didnt tell the vicar incase he wouldnt do the ceremony. i didnt believe in waiting.

awww thats great. Can the vicar refuse really?

kaits;4602178

awww thats great. Can the vicar refuse really?

i dunno but my vicar is a bit queer and sticks to bible law like really strict. BUT... he did the ceremony knowing my husband to be DIDNT (still doesnt) believe in god... (my husbands local chruch vicar refused to marry us because of this.). but still i wasnt going to chance telling him just incase he had a problem.

corriessvk;4602232

i dunno but my vicar is a bit queer and sticks to bible law like really … i dunno but my vicar is a bit queer and sticks to bible law like really strict. BUT... he did the ceremony knowing my husband to be DIDNT (still doesnt) believe in god... (my husbands local chruch vicar refused to marry us because of this.). but still i wasnt going to chance telling him just incase he had a problem.

heh good on you i would have done the exact same!

I find that you get less and less as the marrige goes on and on.

Been married for 13 years now and I am luck to get it 6 times a year.

It sucks big time :-(

Original Poster Banned

Albon;4602337

I find that you get less and less as the marrige goes on and on.Been … I find that you get less and less as the marrige goes on and on.Been married for 13 years now and I am luck to get it 6 times a year.[COLOR="Red"]It sucks big time[/COLOR] :-(

what does, the lack of sex?

or she does? lol

BlondeBella;4601889

There is aguy in my work who belives in this he is 26 and still a virgin … There is aguy in my work who belives in this he is 26 and still a virgin (he is strange tho) :lol:

Bet he's a massive fan of Roger Moore. These types often are.

dxx;4602708

Bet he's a massive fan of Roger Moore. These types often are.

Nope, Alan partridge lol

BlondeBella;4601889

obviously not much temptation there :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whatsup number, confused44
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?79
    3. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch34
    4. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21

See more discussions