Groups

Sex and the city...

ohmygeeeee....
    Just got back from seeing the film! Loved it!
    Nearly cried... TWICE!

Has anyone else seen it or going to?!

xx

18 Comments

Banned

I might be going on friday, I bought a flarey skirt with netting underneath for the occasion:-D

Original Poster

DLM;2195440

I might be going on friday, I bought a flarey skirt with netting … I might be going on friday, I bought a flarey skirt with netting underneath for the occasion:-D

haha! I wore my nice outfit for it too!! :-D

The outfits are sooooooo nice! I want Carries dress from the end scene! a lovely olive colour

Banned

yimmie;2195454

haha! I wore my nice outfit for it too!! :-DThe outfits are sooooooo … haha! I wore my nice outfit for it too!! :-DThe outfits are sooooooo nice! I want Carries dress from the end scene! a lovely olive colour

I know you could spend a fortune, I went to the sex and the city night at Debenhams last night.

There were some gorgeous prom style dress about £100 though.

I got my skirt from Ethel Austin for £7 bargain:thumbsup:

Original Poster

DLM;2195470

I know you could spend a fortune, I went to the sex and the city night at … I know you could spend a fortune, I went to the sex and the city night at Debenhams last night.There were some gorgeous prom style dress about £100 though.I got my skirt from Ethel Austin for £7 bargain:thumbsup:

I've never been to Ethel Austin! Found out AFTER it closed down that there's one nearish my uni
    I live too far out of town to go to special nights! annoying!
    plus i'd be tempted to buy stuff!!! :whistling:

Banned

yimmie;2195488

I've never been to Ethel Austin! Found out AFTER it closed down that … I've never been to Ethel Austin! Found out AFTER it closed down that there's one nearish my uni :(I live too far out of town to go to special nights! annoying!plus i'd be tempted to buy stuff!!! :whistling:

I know it was hard to resist, I don't usually shop in EH but it seems ok for £7:)

Fancy dying like that :roll:

Banned

owlass;2195527

Go on, spoil it:x

owlass;2195527

:w00t:

Original Poster

owlass;2195527

I know! I nearly cried. :oops:

DLM;2195549

Go on, spoil it:x

pinkkitty2007;2195556

:w00t:

yimmie;2195579

I know! I nearly cried. :oops:

:? who dies?............... i haven't seen it :lol:

Original Poster

owlass;2195606

:? who dies?............... i haven't seen it :lol:

oh. I can't say then

Banned

yimmie;2195624

oh. I can't say then

Pleassssssssse don't say :?

going to watch it on friday!!!!woo hoo!!!x

I saw it last night too - It was FAB. Sooooooo busy at our local cinema!! Went with a group of friends, 1 who'd never watched the program before and even she loved it. I miss the program!!

I went to watch it on wednesday, i thought it was fantastic. i cant wait till it comes out on dvd. I dont think ive ever seen the cinema so full, not a spare seat anywhere!

Banned

julie0608;2210176

I went to watch it on wednesday, i thought it was fantastic. i cant wait … I went to watch it on wednesday, i thought it was fantastic. i cant wait till it comes out on dvd. I dont think ive ever seen the cinema so full, not a spare seat anywhere!

I need to go soon:thumbsup:

went to see it with friends on opening night, loved it.
    Charlotte's....."scene" was possibly the funniest thing I've seen in a long time I laughed so hard I cried.

Guys, avoid the cinemas this weekend.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions