Groups

Sex before marriage

yes or no?

Read post below

74 Comments

Original Poster

This thread got me thinking - ]clicky

Who agrees with not having sex before marriage and who's against it?
    I'm not on about whether people will find it hard to keep it in their pants or if it will provoke early age marriages. I'm more on about, hmmmmm.....well let's say for example that the law specified a couple are not allowed to have kids unless they are of a certain level of intelligence and they have enough income to support a child.

So, in order to have kids you and your partner would need to be married, be earning enough and take a test to prove you've got the brains to rear a kid.

Who agrees with this and who doesn't....and why?

EDIT: Due to popular demand you get to try a potential partner out before you commit to them. So 1 week of romping around with contraception.

Yes fine. Sex is a big deal in a relationship, whats the point in marrying them and knowing there is a problem!!

King of Thieves;4742324

well let's say for example that the law specified a couple are not … well let's say for example that the law specified a couple are not allowed to have kids unless they are of a certain level of intelligence and they have enough income to support a child.

All for that! KoT for PM.

by the age of 16, if you dont have a certain IQ you should be boiled in a bag for 10 mins, quite possibly this country wouldnt be on its ass quite as badly.

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;4742341

Yes fine. Sex is a big deal in a relationship, whats the point in … Yes fine. Sex is a big deal in a relationship, whats the point in marrying them and knowing there is a problem!!

lol, kinda like a try before you buy thing?

Alright, I'll change it a bit.
    You can have a week of romping around (with contraception) before you have to commit to marrying them?

yes got to try them out first.

You can have sex after marriage? How does that work?

Banned

[email protected];4742353

You can have sex after marriage? How does that work?

LMFAO

King of Thieves;4742348

lol, kinda like a try before you buy thing?Alright, I'll change it a … lol, kinda like a try before you buy thing?Alright, I'll change it a bit.You can have a week of romping around (with contraception) before you have to commit to marrying them?

Yeah, 14 day money back guarantee.

Lulu'sMammy;4742358

Yeah, 14 day money back guarantee.

you pay for it?

my suspisions confirmed :lol:

Know a few people who are into 'after marriage' - I'm not. Who knows if I ever get married :-)

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;4742347

All for that! KoT for PM.by the age of 16, if you dont have a certain IQ … All for that! KoT for PM.by the age of 16, if you dont have a certain IQ you should be boiled in a bag for 10 mins, quite possibly this country wouldnt be on its ass quite as badly.

Glad you agree. Don't agree with the being boiled part though. Human rights and all that. I'll think I'll go with what this user said ]http//ww…=47

King of Thieves;4742393

Glad you agree. Don't agree with the being boiled part though. Human … Glad you agree. Don't agree with the being boiled part though. Human rights and all that. I'll think I'll go with what this user said ]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/365946/the-death-penalty/showpost.php?p=4741738&postcount=47

Oh i like that one better!

Would you buy the first pair of shoes you saw without trying them on? No of course not ...as you know they must fit comfy without causing blisters or even worse slipping off!!

Banned

sex before, during, but never after marriage

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;4742386

Sex before marriage, no problems. I don't agree with dictating who can … Sex before marriage, no problems. I don't agree with dictating who can have kids though, we need education, etc, to stop career baby makers, who then live of benefits. BUT I think if society were to start dictating who could have kids and who could not, it would be a dangerous line IMO. What would they do force abortions on those who fell pregnant? As again that would be assault as the law stands now............

Ever heard of China and their one child policy. They seem to keep it under control, albeit forcefully and perhaps a bit to harshly.

snowtiger;4742411

Would you buy the first pair of shoes you saw without trying them on? No … Would you buy the first pair of shoes you saw without trying them on? No of course not ...as you know they must fit comfy without causing blisters or even worse slipping off!!

I had a bird who caused me blisters once.

MinstrelMan;4742415

I had a bird who caused me blisters once.

She was that tight? You joking?

MinstrelMan;4742376

you pay for it?my suspisions confirmed :lol:

You, so wanna bonk me....!!

Its relative to the individuals faith or beliefs.

Lulu'sMammy;4742419

She was that tight? You joking?

that would be friction burn, but yes I'm joking...... although I do here these days she has suffered with blisters (she turned into a hoe-bag a few months after I sacked her off) - spoken like a true gent eh?

Its compulsory for me, what would happen if you got married and discovered you were sexually incompatible!

Lulu'sMammy;4742442

You, so wanna bonk me....!!

not that I now know you pay for it...... I'm at least worth £3.95 + VAT

DKLS;4742455

Its compulsory for me, what would happen if you got married and … Its compulsory for me, what would happen if you got married and discovered you were sexually incompatible!

Or even worse, you got married and then realised it was actually once a man!

*shudders*

MinstrelMan;4742458

not that I now know you pay for it...... I'm at least worth £3.95 + VAT

Do you last longer than 5 minutes?

Original Poster

DKLS;4742455

Its compulsory for me, what would happen if you got married and … Its compulsory for me, what would happen if you got married and discovered you were sexually incompatible!

Read the thread.

snowtiger;4742411

Would you buy the first pair of shoes you saw without trying them on? No … Would you buy the first pair of shoes you saw without trying them on? No of course not ...as you know they must fit comfy without causing blisters or even worse slipping off!!

Read the thread snowy. You get to try them out first :thumbsup:

tinkerbell28;4742426

Yes and I don't like it :-( each to their own though:thumbsup:

I'm not saying I agree with it. I agree with some of their reasons but not how they go about trying to solve it.
    How about you're allowed to sex before marriage but if you get pregnant then you have to either have an abortion or get married. Or would you still be against that?

Lulu'sMammy;4742467

Do you last longer than 5 minutes?

Depends who's mush/hairy back I have to look at...... yours? Easy...... 40 minute job :lol:

MinstrelMan;4742485

Depends who's mush/hairy back I have to look at...... yours? Easy...... … Depends who's mush/hairy back I have to look at...... yours? Easy...... 40 minute job :lol:

Pm me paypal details, i'll pay now then....just call it a fiver with the VAT!

Its a stupid question. Sex is a basic human need marriage is not. Why does this question enter into a life of a human, animals dont get married.

i disagree what about those that are in my position im unmarried with a 6month old daughter, my partner is disabled and is unable to care for our daughter without me about (im his full time carer now)

at the moment i dont have a choice but to live on benefits (i worked from when i was 15 years old right up till i was 7 months pregnant last year) its not made easy for people in my situation i would love to go to work as it would give me a break but its not a choice i have at the moment

Original Poster

Familia;4742591

Its a stupid question. Sex is a basic human need marriage is not. Why … Its a stupid question. Sex is a basic human need marriage is not. Why does this question enter into a life of a human, animals dont get married.

Surely you cannot be serious. Using animals as a foundation to base your point of view from....?
    :?

ilovepink;4742663

i disagree what about those that are in my position im unmarried with a … i disagree what about those that are in my position im unmarried with a 6month old daughter, my partner is disabled and is unable to care for our daughter without me about (im his full time carer now)at the moment i dont have a choice but to live on benefits (i worked from when i was 15 years old right up till i was 7 months pregnant last year) its not made easy for people in my situation i would love to go to work as it would give me a break but its not a choice i have at the moment

I never mentioned benefits. I just asked if people think they should have enough to raise a child.
    I never started this thread with the intention of it being about money issues, it was more about abortions and whether or not there should be stricter rules about pregnancy.

And judging from your post above you don't sound like an unintelligent person, in fact you sound like a decent mum who cares deeply for her family and that counts for a lot :thumbsup:

King of Thieves;4742734

Surely you cannot be serious. Using animals as a foundation to base your … Surely you cannot be serious. Using animals as a foundation to base your point of view from....?:?I never mentioned benefits. I just asked if people think they should have enough to raise a child.I never started this thread with the intention of it being about money issues, it was more about abortions and whether or not there should be stricter rules about pregnancy.And judging from your post above you don't sound like an unintelligent person, in fact you sound like a decent mum who cares deeply for her family and that counts for a lot :thumbsup:

ah thanks
    what i ment about the benefits bit was that your op said that people should have enough income to support a child fair enough but life doesnt always pan out that way and people come into unfortunate circumstances should then their wish to have a child be denied??

i see what your saying i agree and disagree with either side of the argument i want to be married and i want a nice wedding (not themost expensive but a nice wedding but cost at the mo is stopping that from happening) and i think its nice to have a family name (my daughter has my partners surname)

but then its peoples choice also i would no like to live in a country that dictates to me how many children i have ither

Banned

jeeze if i had to find one to marry me then i aint never gonna get a bit

what i said in my head sounded clearer then what ive wrote up there ^
    did you get my drift???

sassie;4742795

jeeze if i had to find one to marry me then i aint never gonna get a bit

lol

Personal choice but safe sex every time.

Original Poster

ilovepink;4742788

ah thanks what i ment about the benefits bit was that your op said that … ah thanks what i ment about the benefits bit was that your op said that people should have enough income to support a child fair enough but life doesnt always pan out that way and people come into unfortunate circumstances should then their wish to have a child be denied??i see what your saying i agree and disagree with either side of the argument i want to be married and i want a nice wedding (not themost expensive but a nice wedding but cost at the mo is stopping that from happening) and i think its nice to have a family name (my daughter has my partners surname)but then its peoples choice also i would no like to live in a country that dictates to me how many children i have ither

hmm, if they don't have enough money then they still have to pass the test of their intelligence and they have to prove (not just say) that they have the intention to work and build up their finances.

If they pass those 2 things then I suppose it's all good.

this country's dumb enough, without breeding more *******s

marriage's a moral responsibility, differentiating animals and humans

Fella's once you get married the only thing that gets blown is your bank balance :whistling::whistling:

Shambolic;4742819

Personal choice but safe sex every time.

Always take precautions, like give her the wrong phone number :whistling::thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      2. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764211
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846169

See more discussions