Groups
    EXPIRED

Sex Or a Good Nights sleep Which would you prefer ?

GMTV have been asking 8000 people what they would prefer, sex or a good nights sleep....80% of them said they would prefer a good nights sleep. My partner being a bloke thinks these figures are made up.....so what do HUKD members think?
    what would you prefer please.
    can you also state weather you are single or long term realtionship
    and children or no children with ages of kids.....many thanks

65 Comments

I would prefer both.
    After sex I always have a good nights sleep LoL

If the 8000 people surveyed were OAP's then i imagine a good nights sleep was the majority..lol

lol

80% = women

20%=men

I doubt anyone who is sexually active is gonna opt for a good nights sleep,surely:w00t:

The 80% of the 8000 people must've been women with sore heads. It's a no brainer IMO

Original Poster

deb8z;4539049

If the 8000 people surveyed were OAP's then i imagine a good nights sleep … If the 8000 people surveyed were OAP's then i imagine a good nights sleep was the majority..lol

No I think they were the average people on the streets ....and they were talking to both men and women with Children at home to look after.

phatboy123;4539059

lol80% = women20%=men

More than likely :thumbsup:

A good nights sex.

A good sex sleep. Nothing like it.

Make lurve to you are knackered then sleep will follow

Banned

Depends on who the sex is with I'd suppose but if she is fit than its sex all the way

OMG you can sleep after you have the sex.

What's the difference between light and hard?
    A. - You can sleep with a light on!!

Wife: Do you want super-sex?
    Husband: I'll have the soup!!

Banned

phatboy123;4539059

lol80% = women20%=men

Let the women sleep while the mans having sex that way everyones a winner :thumbsup:

Original Poster

BlondeBella;4539104

OMG you can sleep after you have the sex.

Just out of interest after your comments it would be good to see your situation as in

Single or long term relationship
    Younge children or no children

I'd go for the oojy-poojy, my ex the sleep.

Sex followed by sex, then more sex. Maybe then sleep. :thumbsup:

Long term relationship and no children

phatboy123;4539059

lol80% = women20%=men

Yep I'd guess that was the way it pans out too.:roll:

Sex please :thumbsup:.........any offers :? PM me (ladies only :oops: )

Floravada;4539125

Just out of interest after your comments it would be good to see your … Just out of interest after your comments it would be good to see your situation as inSingle or long term relationshipYounge children or no children

Long term relationship. 5 Children - all bar one left home, now an additional 2 young foster children.

If some of you men reckon the 80% are women then if ya woman would rather sleep or has a lot of headaches what does that say about you blokes..lol

Sex! The hubby would say sleep though :cry: :cry:

deb8z;4539179

If some of you men reckon the 80% are women then if ya woman would … If some of you men reckon the 80% are women then if ya woman would rather sleep or has a lot of headaches what does that say about you blokes..lol

I think you are analysing this too much. :whistling:

Original Poster

deb8z;4539179

If some of you men reckon the 80% are women then if ya woman would … If some of you men reckon the 80% are women then if ya woman would rather sleep or has a lot of headaches what does that say about you blokes..lol

EXACTLY !!
    :thumbsup:

starsparkle2311;4539201

SexI'm single with kids, so I'm lucky to get either,lol:p

Pmsl!!!

i'm in the middle of seperating with my husband .

but i would chose sex

juicyx;4539216

i'm in the midle of seperating with my husband . but i would chose sex

:friends: (

Banned

juicyx;4539216

i'm in the midle of seperating with my husband . but i would chose sex

Aw, that is very sad juicy.

Hope you are ok x x

It seems that there is a very lot of females here that like there sex

The question is too vague.
    If it's just one night, then sex followed by sleep, but if it's every single night then sleep.

Married, two grown children

Incidentally deb8z, I guess we can assume you are an OAP?

thanks girlys xx

chesso;4539253

The question is too vague. If it's just one night, then sex followed by … The question is too vague. If it's just one night, then sex followed by sleep, but if it's every single night then sleep.Married, two grown childrenIncidentally deb8z, I guess we can assume you are an OAP?

Read my post #6 i'll doubt you'll come to that conclusion:-D

deb8z;4539318

Read my post #6 i'll doubt you'll come to that conclusion:-D

If the 8000 people surveyed were OAP's then i imagine a good nights sleep … If the 8000 people surveyed were OAP's then i imagine a good nights sleep was the majority..lol

I doubt anyone who is sexually active is gonna opt for a good nights … I doubt anyone who is sexually active is gonna opt for a good nights sleep,surely

I did and I happen to know that most OAPs are sexually active - thought that you may have been the exception, as you didn't actually say what you would choose. Smiley here!!

Banned

sex,unless its before midnight then its sex then sex again

PabloInTheSky;4539367

sex,unless its before midnight then its sex then sex again

Sorry, can't resist :

Five to mid-night!!

more than happy to sacrifice 5 minutes sleep to have sex:p

ianstanley;4539381

Great minds!

chesso;4539359

I did and I happen to know that most OAPs are sexually active - thought … I did and I happen to know that most OAPs are sexually active - thought that you may have been the exception, as you didn't actually say what you would choose. Smiley here!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW old lurve :oops: it's just so wrong wrong wrong :whistling: reminds me of Little britain sketch out take where the young lads 'attending' to the his mates old dear mum, she says "Oh mind my bag dear" :w00t:

chesso;4539377

Sorry, can't resist :Five to mid-night!!

He will choose to do it twice :whistling:

ianstanley;4539381

5 mins:w00t::roll::whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …281978
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp12
      3. What is there free to do in your town?37
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions