Groups

Sex selection

I cant believe i have just seen a lady cry on tele because she was disappointed she was having another boy because she wanted a girl. Do you think sex selection should be legalised in the UK or ungrateful people just be happy they have a healthy baby?

20 Comments

she should have aborted and got what she wanted

Banned

I think it should be legal for health reasons, not for choice, just my opinion

Banned

Designer babies - will be the end of gingers if people have the choice.

FilthAndFurry;7755028

then it will just be blond hair and blue eyes....

numptyj;7755000

:w00t: :whistling: Lucky she can have children!!!

FilthAndFurry;7755028

some red heads ar hot, not many, but some

micoo;7755051

enter pics

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/4987/22300danneelharrisgml4gi3.jpg

http://www.rankopedia.com/CandidatePix/33236.gif

micoo;7755051

Lucky i'm in the hot category :whistling:

numptyj;7755060

enter pics

"Sex selection" Yes!!!:-D

Banned

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/sabrehockeylw30/GingerKids.png

Original Poster

numptyj;7755000

I think thats what she wanted to do..ungrateful cow

It should be made legal anyone who cries on tele about the sex of her next baby to slapped silly and be reminded that there are thousands of couples who CANNOT have babies of their own and couples in China are only allowed to have ONE. Stupid bint. She should be greatful.

There are some HOOT red haired women out there!!

Send it back where it came from!

Original Poster

ei8hty5ive;7755097

It should be made legal anyone who cries on tele about the sex of her … It should be made legal anyone who cries on tele about the sex of her next baby to slapped silly and be reminded that there are thousands of couples who CANNOT have babies of their own and couples in China are only allowed to have ONE. Stupid bint. She should be greatful.

and the lady who doesnt bat an eyelid about discarding her other embryos should be too!!!

I cant even watch that programme the woman is an idiot serious....i lost 2 babies before i had my

ellie stupid cow she should be grateful she had any kids at all let alone moaning about wanting a girl what

a idiot OMG im soooo angry her poor boys must think wow great mum we must mean so much to you cheers

In the future we will need a license to produce offspring, then as soon as we emerge were tagged....

Look what happened in China when they restricted people to one child. Loads of little boys.

We should be happy with what we get. Lucky to have a baby:)

MAIA;7755189

Look what happened in China when they restricted people to one child. … Look what happened in China when they restricted people to one child. Loads of little boys.We should be happy with what we get. Lucky to have a baby:)

ws shockin wht they did

ebay it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1223
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3411235
      3. Best advert ever to be seen.2023
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846326

See more discussions