Found 7th May 2009
who does it for u .... tele/mag/film etc.....??

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
43 Comments

OOOH joaquin phoenix/james hetfield/russell brand/nicky wire/dr frank n furter ...not all at once of course...they would just get all manly jealous n stuff!

lorsmanic;5149428

OOOH joaquin phoenix/james hetfield/russell brand/nicky wire/dr frank n … OOOH joaquin phoenix/james hetfield/russell brand/nicky wire/dr frank n furter ...not all at once of course...they would just get all manly jealous n stuff!

Oh my god i could of wrote that :-D

robbie williams, russell brand, simon cowell, david boreunaz, will smith, in any order i aint fussy

any desperate housewives about, oh i see a few now, lol, only kidding dont skin me alive just yet.

f10na;5149443

Oh my god i could of wrote that :-D

we can alternate days ..it will make them feel even more loved and wanted.:thumbsup:

lorsmanic;5149488

we can alternate days ..it will make them feel even more loved and … we can alternate days ..it will make them feel even more loved and wanted.:thumbsup:

Cool i dont mind sharing :-D

My husband drives me mad because he knows exactly what I will find attractive in a man, and I know he knows, so it makes me everso uncomfortable watching someone who is attractive, because I have to control my own responses to what I'm seeing on the screen and also what body language im showing my husband and appear not to be doing any of it....Argh!

Vin Diesel, ( God those muscles ), Sean Bean ( so scruffy and bad ), Viggo Mortenson ( all dirty and rough ), Clint Eastwood ( love Cowboys! ), David Wenham ( ahhh he's beautiful! )..... Ahhh I could go on forever!!

Original Poster

haha!!! i aint fussy either.... top of my list is jonathan rhys meyers (shakes fist at tinkerbell :giggle:) then of course johnny depp *sigh* hmmm cant think of any others at mo as having dilemma with itunes!!

ooo kutski is cute (hard dance dj! or is it that hes a DJ...musicians are SEXY!!!!)

Original Poster

Vin Diesel....sooooooooooooo sexy!!!

magicbeans;5149547

Vin Diesel....sooooooooooooo sexy!!!

but he is GAY

wickedteen;5149557

but he is GAY

what!!!!!!!!!

wickedteen;5149557

but he is GAY

no way... really? No.... you gotta be kidding me lol

Banned

"tele/mag/film"???

Gemma Akinson is sex on legs! god I love her

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5149584

no way... really? No.... you gotta be kidding me lol

he's not........ :? really? no ur kidding? will young is a cutey though!

Holly Willabooby

i thought most people knew, he came out last year some time

magicbeans;5149605

he's not........ :? really? no ur kidding? will young is a cutey though!

Yeah he is, lovely shape to his jaw and cute eyes

wickedteen;5149618

i thought most people knew, he came out last year some time

pics or your lying

sorry just what i heard, do a google search

Hollywood action star VIN DIESEL has slammed rumours he is gay and remains defiant about keeping his personal life private. The XXX star is notoriously guarded when it comes to his romantic relationships. He explains, "I'm not gonna put it out there on a magazine cover like some other actors. "I come from the HARRISON FORD, MARLON BRANDO, ROBERT DE NIRO, AL PACINO code of silence." Diesel claims he prefers to date in Europe, where he's not as easily recognised and thinks celebrities dating other celebrities are just asking for trouble. The actor doesn't want people going through his garbage, taking his photo at Starbucks or making his name into a "Bennifer-style" punch line saying, "It's a sucker's bet

I had to look it up...lol

Vin Diesel's Sexual Preference -Wikianswers
"No. Vin Diesel is not gay. This is a rumor.

Vin Diesel is Not Gay, he is just Not Willing to Expose His Private Life - The action star is not going to parade his romantic interests for the sake of the press.
No, Vin Diesel has been dating model girlfriend Paloma Jimenez for seven years and has a baby (Hania Riley) with her. According to the April 4 2009 interview with Jay Leno, he blushed when asked about marriage.
Vin Diesel aka Mark Vincent regularly dodges the question in interviews. His position is that his sexual preference is none of the public's business.
The magazines Maxim, FHM and GQ have on occasion tried to obtain a straight answer (pardon the pun) but he refuses to confirm or deny his bisexuality. Some people have claimed that his comment in FHM that he 'dates in Europe to avoid scrutiny' may be code for his dating preferences but that is highly unlikely. "

Banned

wickedteen;5149557

but he is GAY

Why does being gay stop him being sexy to women?

DanJackson;5149680

Because now tonight... it'll take longer lol

To read my book, that is

DanJackson;5149680

it dont, i still would :-D

Banned

pictures please

jessica alba, any of the girls from the saturdays, fearne cotton, lucy pinder

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5149698

Because now tonight... it'll take longer lolTo read my book, that is

oooooooooo...haha....!!!!

glad hes not gay..phew ....can dream of vin diesel again.... yummy!!

Original Poster

intenso100;5149786

jessica alba, any of the girls from the saturdays, fearne cotton, lucy … jessica alba, any of the girls from the saturdays, fearne cotton, lucy pinder

jessica alba is sexy....so is eva longoria.....

Megan Fox, how did I forgot her??

Banned

bionic woman, whatever her name is Michelle something?

lumoruk;5149833

bionic woman, whatever her name is Michelle something?

Ryan

though my hubby thought you meant Lindsay Wagner lol

Banned

Your mum

Original Poster

DanJackson;5149858

Your mum

cant u ever answer normally?

Sean Bean

George Clooney.......... Ahhhhhhhhh............................................................... YUM!!!

jesus luz

Banned

DanJackson;5149858

Your mum

LOL

Brooke Hogan and Keeley Hazel, i already put a threesome on the old chrimbo list

Banned

hmmmmm well....

miss teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeena (she knows who she is)
emmag (hahahahaha)
and
magicbeans!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322853
    2. Add one, leave one game54415422
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2957
    4. word association Game74244900

See more discussions