Groups

Sexy or tacky?

Guys what do you think?

78 Comments

Original Poster

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj173/dmissy13/a8f7_1.jpg

it's interesting. my hubby would say weird x x

he doesnt even like if a dress i'm wearing has a lining.. he just says,.. god sake get the damn thing off lol

Mmmm.....cant decide!

absolutely all for that. definitely sexy

Ciderbob;5112448

Mmmm.....cant decide!

Sacky? :w00t:

sexy sexy sexy:w00t:

im a female and i would say sexy

100% Sexy

Original Poster

cuzzy;5112454

Sacky? :w00t:

lol

mod

Oh sexy

without a doubt

Banned

tacky

i want one of them ..

Sexy :thumbsup:

sexy sexy sexy just missing the suspendor now:oops:

Half of HUKD's have saved this on their computer!

lorsmanic;5112468

i want one of them ..

but you can keep the corset!:giggle:

Original Poster

maybe i should just show my hubby the pic then dean will save the hassel of trying to get into it lol

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5112485

but you can keep the corset!:giggle:

.no i want the corset!!!!!!!!!!lol

tacky

you'd spend 10 minutes trying to get the bloody thing off ,

only to realise it was holding back 2 stone of blubber :-(

owlass;5112503

tacky you'd spend 10 minutes trying to get the bloody thing off , only to … tacky you'd spend 10 minutes trying to get the bloody thing off , only to realise it was holding back 2 stone of blubber :-(

oh dont lol

lorsmanic;5112502

.no i want the corset!!!!!!!!!!lol

Deal I'll take the girl!:p

Original Poster

owlass;5112503

tacky you'd spend 10 minutes trying to get the bloody thing off , only to … tacky you'd spend 10 minutes trying to get the bloody thing off , only to realise it was holding back 2 stone of blubber :-(

my hubby won't be suprised he has seen me naked before:whistling:

dmissy13;5112529

thanks:xmy hubby won't be suprised he has seen me naked before:whistling:

Is that you in the photo?:?

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5112528

Deal I'll take the girl!:p

lol.......ok you distract her and i ll steal her corset..and shoes if she has any!!!thats my outfit for parents night sorted..;-)

lorsmanic;5112545

lol.......ok you distract her and i ll steal her corset..and shoes if she … lol.......ok you distract her and i ll steal her corset..and shoes if she has any!!!thats my outfit for parents night sorted..;-)

Wow wish I attended that school.:)

deffo sexy:roll:

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5112555

Wow wish I attended that school.:)

wonder if the head likes leather lol

dmissy13;5112529

i think he will love it hun, i have one of these at home and they can be very sexy:thumbsup:

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5112539

Is that you in the photo?:?

god no!................................................... my boobs are much bigger:p

dmissy13;5112529

didn't mean you

is ya fella one of them abused husbands :?

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5112539

Is that you in the photo

don't be stupid :whistling:

owlass;5112575

don't be stupid :whistling:

"It's me" says owlass.:p

Original Poster

owlass;5112575

didn't mean you :pis ya fella one of them abused husbands :?

that was the plan:whistling:

she has a nice tan...do i need that tan to wear this?cos im like pale white ..should i get the johnstons holiday skin out ??then i smell like curry a bit and be slightly patchy..when i say slightly...ahem..oh and have a nice coloured duvet..pale it is then

dmissy13;5112567

god no!................................................... my boobs are … god no!................................................... my boobs are much bigger:p

will make it even more sexy then ;-)
    I love corsets...not sure my girlfriend was too happy the other year though i bought her two for when we went on holiday...although she loved them, she turned round and said "these are for you benefit more then mine, so i shoudl have bought them for YOU..."

either way i wasnt bothered...:whistling:

dmissy13;5112601

that was the plan:whistling:

:shock: stop ........ don't want to know

lorsmanic;5112612

she has a nice tan...do i need that tan to wear this?cos im like pale … she has a nice tan...do i need that tan to wear this?cos im like pale white ..should i get the johnstons holiday skin out ??then i smell like curry a bit and be slightly patchy..when i say slightly...ahem..oh and have a nice coloured duvet..pale it is then

or you could sunbed it like i do:oops: as i find i look horrible in black cause the colour of my skin:p

Definitely sexy, my girlfriends got one similar.

Original Poster

lorsmanic;5112612

she has a nice tan...do i need that tan to wear this?cos im like pale … she has a nice tan...do i need that tan to wear this?cos im like pale white ..should i get the johnstons holiday skin out ??then i smell like curry a bit and be slightly patchy..when i say slightly...ahem..oh and have a nice coloured duvet..pale it is then

lol same for me but can't be bothered with all that

Thanks guys off to buy one if it works out well i could get one in every colour lol

dmissy13;5112567

god no!................................................... my boobs are … god no!................................................... my boobs are much bigger:p

dmissy13;5112636

lol same for me but can't be bothered with all thatThanks guys off to buy … lol same for me but can't be bothered with all thatThanks guys off to buy one if it works out well i could get one in every colour lol

where from? ;-)

wow very sexy!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions