Groups

SFX 'Ultra Limited' Cover

So.... I got one of these - sfx.co.uk/pag…red

I didn't realise it was rare - I picked it up cause I can't stand Doctor Who but I used to love Red Dwarf... I think I'll swap it for a merc!

10 Comments

I didn't realise Holograms could lose their hair!

http://www.sfx.co.uk/resources/sfx/120309red.jpg

Good find though, Flodd.

Well done.

BFN,

fp.

Original Poster

Someone's offered me £50 for it...! Don't think my concience could take £50 off someone for a £3.99 magazine...

Whats the cover? Is it metallic or certain material lol, or just that it has the pic of red dwarf?

Original Poster

jonny2k1;4630049

Whats the cover? Is it metallic or certain material lol, or just that it … Whats the cover? Is it metallic or certain material lol, or just that it has the pic of red dwarf?

It just has a picture of Red Dwarf... it's aupposed to be a prop in the new shows!?!?

It's just a magazine t o me tbh...

Flodd;4629914

Someone's offered me £50 for it...! Don't think my concience could take … Someone's offered me £50 for it...! Don't think my concience could take £50 off someone for a £3.99 magazine...

If not your magazine it will be somebody else's for the same price.

The value of a run of 50 copies will become more apparent once the magazine is removed from the newsstands to make way for next month's edition.

However, all those willing to pay that kind of money may have found what they were looking for by then.

The same person who offers you £50 may well sell it on anyway.
    You're helping the economy by not selling it.
    Well done again!

If it eases your conscience, the magazine itself will be 60p in a couple of months on the market stall I bought your "PowerStation" magazine from.

BFN,

fp.

I picked the same one up last night in ASDA Cardiff

Flodd, any joy with findin another 1?

How did you get one? Is it a new issue? I subscribe and havent had my issue yet

I cant actually link to that site at work as its "entertainment"

Been round most the shops round here and no luck. None on ebay either! Never mind...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions