sgegness beach?

going to sgegness beach in the morning can any1 advice me what part of the sgegness to visit fantsy island or the other side not sure of the name.

ive always been to fantasy island, but as mother is nagging me to take her to the beach i thought ill take her to sgegness

any tips would be helpfull ie road works etc

6 Comments

Probably best to try Skegness:thumbsup::-D

skegness.net/

I lol'd

t0mm;6091915

I lol'd

Y'know I was only thinking about you yesterday as I hadn't seen you around for a while and, in the past, you seemed to comment on almost anything!
Funny the people you miss.

chesso;6091911

Probably best to try Skegness:thumbsup::-Dhttp://www.skegness.net/

No - you'd be far better off sticking with Sgegness:whistling:

Susannah;6092207

Y'know I was only thinking about you yesterday as I hadn't seen you … Y'know I was only thinking about you yesterday as I hadn't seen you around for a while and, in the past, you seemed to comment on almost anything!Funny the people you miss.

I sometimes dont post for a week and just lurk and then other weeks i'm posting 200-300 posts.

Original Poster

thanks peeps for the info i drove and drove and ended up like usal fantasy island,weather was brilaint so worth the few hours i was there
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1111
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846070
    3. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders44
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763843

See more discussions