Shadow Complex - XBL Arcade game. Anyone playing?

Downloaded the game yesterday and it's amazing!!!

Seriously one of the best games i've ever played, have nearly finished the story but am wanting to get 100% on it, something i haven't been bothered about since GTAIII.

If you haven't got it, get it!!!

9 Comments

Got it last wednesday. Awesome game

Can't be bothered with it.

Trials and splosion man beckons too much

It's absolutely fantastic! I completed with 92% of items yesterday, and am hunting down the remaining 8% to go for the 100.

Probably one of the best Xbox Live games out there, and one of the best games I've played in years - love it!

dontasciime;6106056

Trials and splosion man beckons too much



They´re great games too.
Bought actually all 5 of the summer of arcade games :thumbsup:

I bought 2100 points off a site that does instant codes, but they've yet to arrive. I bought them mainly to buy this game, but alas. I know the site's legit as other people I know have purchase codes, however it seems I'm going to have to wait. So much for being instant, eh?

Original Poster

hodsey77;6106134

It's absolutely fantastic! I completed with 92% of items yesterday, and … It's absolutely fantastic! I completed with 92% of items yesterday, and am hunting down the remaining 8% to go for the 100.Probably one of the best Xbox Live games out there, and one of the best games I've played in years - love it!



You git, every time i melee someone it comes up with my total, and yours, and yours is always about 50 ahead of mine!!!

Banned

It's all right played past the spider monster on the free demo so don't get to keep my achievements, won't be buying it though as I can basically play the full game for free.

Original Poster

You'd be pretty frazzled after playing it through in one go, i got about half way through using the glitch but hd to go to bed!

Is well worth 1200 points, might check out splosion, have to get back into trials though
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
    2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

    See more discussions