Shadow Complex - XBLA

Found 20th Aug 2009
Buy it.

18 Comments

Sloth/Mod

Did yesterday at about 10am :-D Great game. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

It really is, it's the closest you'll get to a Metroid game on the Xbox, buy it if you like good games basically

checkdisyo

Got the trial . Played it last night it's OK . Will buy it later as I will be buying all 5 to get 800 MSP free got trials hd and splosion man (both excellent competitive games) just 2 to go after shadow

Sloth/Mod

dontasciime;6070481

Got the trial . Played it last night it's OK . Will buy it later as I … Got the trial . Played it last night it's OK . Will buy it later as I will be buying all 5 to get 800 MSP free got trials hd and splosion man (both excellent competitive games) just 2 to go after shadow

The only one i haven't got is Marvel vs Capcom 2.........if i buy it will i get 800MSP back then? Where did you see that?

Banned

what is metroid?

click the summer of arcade in spotlight , tells you there or [url]www.xbox.com/en-GB/summerofarcade/[/url]

How much playability is there apart from the campaign?
i mean is there anything else apart from the single player missions?

dontasciime;6071365

Metroid Prime Gamecube game … Metroid Prime Gamecube game http://metroid.com/primetrilogy/http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metroid_Prime

Not quite :P

Metroid happened long before that, i think the original was 1986 on the NES :P

Just make sure you buy all 5 before August 31st 2009

I have bought them all now. So when promo is finished they will send me or credit my account 4-6 weeks later with 800 MSP. You would honestly think it would be sooner :lol

So effectively I got 5 games for the price of 4 eg [Turtles for free]

Apparently there's a way of playing the whole game from the demo:

Play til the end where you destroy the giant machine then press start and select restart from last checkpoint then play as normal

Only problem is that you can't save and you won't get achievements.

Jetpac;6071417

How much playability is there apart from the campaign?i mean is there … How much playability is there apart from the campaign?i mean is there anything else apart from the single player missions?Not quite :PMetroid happened long before that, i think the original was 1986 on the NES :P

yeah I know but I said Metroid Prime

en.wikipedia.org/wik…oid

Suppose dregan did say Metroid :lol

Original Poster

dontasciime;6071463

Suppose dregan did say Metroid :lol

I did and I meant it! Prime is also a good game though, and leads me into a neat little segue: Shadow Complex is like Prime in that it's finicky to control at first, but grows on you very fast. And thus far that is my only problem with the game.

Buy it now buy it now buy it now

Abvance;6071438

Apparently there's a way of playing the whole game from the demo:Play til … Apparently there's a way of playing the whole game from the demo:Play til the end where you destroy the giant machine then press start and select restart from last checkpoint then play as normalOnly problem is that you can't save and you won't get achievements.

Have some rep for that!

Im enjoying the campaign at the moment!

Sloth/Mod

dontasciime;6071352

click the summer of arcade in spotlight , tells you there or … click the summer of arcade in spotlight , tells you there or ]www.xbox.com/en-GB/summerofarcade/

Cheers I'll buy that today now..........works out at only 400 points in the end so gotta be worth it.

Syzable;6071234

The only one i haven't got is Marvel vs Capcom 2.........if i buy it will … The only one i haven't got is Marvel vs Capcom 2.........if i buy it will i get 800MSP back then? Where did you see that?

Ignore Pm :thumbsup:

Sloth/Mod

dontasciime;6075553

Ignore Pm :thumbsup:

Too late..............i read that first. :lol:

Syzable;6075638

Too late..............i read that first. :lol:

Np

Great game, great price to :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text