Shadow Of The Colossus Life Sword DLC Codes GIVEAWAY

Found 13th Feb
Not done one of these for a while so here goes.
The code will only work with Shadow Of The Colossus so please only enter if you have / play Shadow Of The Colossus
The Life Sword increases the speed at which your health regenerates,
which will come in handy when you go toe to toe with a particularly
difficult enemy!

To enter all you have to do is predict the final score / time of first goal in the Wigan Athletic V Manchester City FA Cup tie on Monday 19th Feb 2018.

So, for example if you think the final score will be Wigan 1 - 4 Manchester City and the first goal in the 10th minute just simply put (something like):-
Wigan 1 - 4 Man City, 10th minute

You can make up to three guesses.

The winner will be the one who guesses the correct result (and the time of the goal will act as a tie-breaker if more than one person guesses correctly. And in the event of more than one person guessing the score and the time of the first goal I'll select one of these as the winner at random)

The comp will close at 19:55 on Monday and I'll announce the winner at some point shortly after the game.

Good luck.

2893950-NNoGe.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
21 Comments
Yes please
Wigan 0-3 Manchester City 21st min
Edited by: "whorlow" 13th Feb
Wigan 2-5 man city 13 mins
Wigan 1 - 3 Man City 17th minute

Completed the game a couple of days ago but enjoyed it so much I am going to attempt a second play through on hard difficulty.
Wigan 0 - Man City 4 31st minute. Ta!
Wigan 0 - City 1 20th min
Wigan 0 - City 2 20th min
Wigan 0 - City 3 20th min
Giving this a bump
Wigan 1 Man City 3 29th minute
City 4 wigan 0 goal scored 24 minute
awwww not fair.. I want to enter but don't have the game. grrrrrrrrrrr
I'll take a HUKD Fluffy toy/ T shirt or any other HUKD freebie

Make it happen Andy
andywedge13 m ago

Well, nobody came close. Not surprising, as I think the odds of a Wigan …Well, nobody came close. Not surprising, as I think the odds of a Wigan win were 25-1. @whorlow @Snakeyes646 @Pink_Yoshi_Rebel_Army @chaywa @Dopamine @JDavies @AndyWalker85 Would you like me to just pop all your names in a hat and pick one of you out as the winner at random?

Yes buddy that's fine
Yes mate. Go for it!! What a game though.....
Ofc pal!
andywedge1 h, 27 m ago

Well, nobody came close. Not surprising, as I think the odds of a Wigan …Well, nobody came close. Not surprising, as I think the odds of a Wigan win were 25-1. @whorlow @Snakeyes646 @Pink_Yoshi_Rebel_Army @chaywa @Dopamine @JDavies @AndyWalker85 Would you like me to just pop all your names in a hat and pick one of you out as the winner at random?

Shock result Especially considering that looked like a strong line-up in the Man City team! Lucky dip is fine with me, good luck everyone
JDavies44 m ago

Yes mate. Go for it!! What a game though.....

I think I must have got a dodgy disc, half of the game hasn't come out. All I get to do is kill some bosses, the adventure and exploration parts are all missing Sold it for £20 yesterday, I hope they think that's how the game is supposed to be
andywedge1 h, 34 m ago

Yeah, no probs andy, bring it on.
deeky12 m ago

Yeah, no probs andy, bring it on.

andywedge59 s ago

Meh, I forgot I said I'd sold it. Schoolboy error
OK, as most of you have replied I've gone with the random selection using advanced technology i.e. "Ey, Mrs W, give me a number between 1 and 7"
And I am pleased to say @Pink_Yoshi_Rebel_Army won
Can you drop me a PM please? Remember, you need the PS4 game already otherwise the code won't do anything.
Thanks all, I'll do another giveaway when I have something
andywedge6 m ago

OK, as most of you have replied I've gone with the random selection using …OK, as most of you have replied I've gone with the random selection using advanced technology i.e. "Ey, Mrs W, give me a number between 1 and 7"And I am pleased to say @Pink_Yoshi_Rebel_Army wonCan you drop me a PM please? Remember, you need the PS4 game already otherwise the code won't do anything. Thanks all, I'll do another giveaway when I have something

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants