Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Best Edition to Pre Order?

Found 15th Jun
Hey all... just wondering if anyone is pre-ordering Shadow of the Tomb Raider, what version will you get and why?

I'm not sure which is best. Ideally I want to get the season pass (on PS4) as I'll definitely be buying the additional DLC at a later date anyway. So I'm thinking perhaps the Croft Edition is best? However it seems pretty pricey! I suppose I'm thinking in terms of value..

I have no interest in the Ultimate Edition as it's way over what I'd want to spend and I can't imagine me doing much with the extras you get.

I also noticed GAME are doing a steelbook edition with 'in game currency' but not sure what exactly that is? They seem to include the steelbook with all editions if ordered with them. Is this worth it?

Not sure if there's any other editions about...
Community Updates
4 Comments
This game will drop in price fast so whatever you decide buying on release is overpriced.
andy1861861 m ago

This game will drop in price fast so whatever you decide buying on release …This game will drop in price fast so whatever you decide buying on release is overpriced.

So you reckon just go for the standard version at best price possible and buy the DLC later?
WaxMechaniK7 m ago

So you reckon just go for the standard version at best price possible and …So you reckon just go for the standard version at best price possible and buy the DLC later?

Depends how badly you want all the little extras you get.
Looking at it the Croft edition is the best version if you are definitely going to use the dlc and have the game long enough for the season pass stuff to come out. If it was me I would buy the standard version as the extra weapons and outfits don’t really interest me and then if you love the game you can wait for all the dlc to be out and buy the season pass for cheap
WaxMechaniK23 m ago

So you reckon just go for the standard version at best price possible and …So you reckon just go for the standard version at best price possible and buy the DLC later?

I pre ordered steelbook edition from game because it's more of a limited edition
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions