Shake to Win with Filippo Berrio (Instant Win)

Posted 9th NovEdited by:"NP23"
shaketowin.filippoberio.co.uk/

The promotion will run for 30 days from 05/11/2019 to 23:59 05/12/2019.

Harvest lucky olives to win a cookery trip to the home of Filippo Berio PLUS 1000’s OF OTHER PRIZES!

How to participate: Participants must visit the Promotional Site during the Promotional Period and follow the instructions on-screen to play the ‘Shake to Win’ game. No purchase is necessary. Internet access is required. Game plays will be limited to one per user, per device, per day during the Promotional Period. Winners will be asked to submit their name, email and postal address in order to claim their prize.

Prizes: 5,590 prizes are available:

1x Win a Filippo Berio Chef with Danilo Trozzi. Prize includes a four-course meal, prepared in their home by Danilo Trozzi with half a bottle of wine per head and full table service for six people. Worth £600. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
  • The meal must be taken within 6 months of the winner being notified and is available Monday to Friday.
  • The winner will be put in contact with Danilo Trozzi (Filippo Berio Chef) to organise the booking of the Prize which is subject to his availability.
  • The Prize includes a four-course meal, prepared by Danilo Trozzi with half a bottle of wine per head and full table service for six people.
  • Every effort will be made to ensure each guest is catered for but specific meals cannot be requested.

4x pairs of Supperclub vouchers valid for one year for use at La Cucina Caldesi Cookery School in Marylebone, London. Worth £75 per ticket. Does not include travel to the event. More information can be found here: filippoberio.co.uk/events.

5x Lavazza A Modo Tiny Coffee Machines, worth £59.

5x Lavazza Black Carmencita Moka Pots, worth £45.

24x Corte Alta prosecco, worth £10.100x Oil & Vinegar Sets, worth £20. Dispatched from 5th December 2019.

100x Filippo Berio Aprons, worth £10.

100x Filippo Berio Beeswax Wraps, worth £10. Please allow up to 60 days for delivery.

150x Filippo Berio Foldable Shopping Bag, worth £5. Image not representative, the colour may vary.

5000x One Pot Supper Recipe Booklets, worth £1.

Winner Selection:
The available prizes will be evenly distributed across the number of days in the Promotional Period. Winners will be selected at random; the frequency of which will depend on the number of entries in any given day. No fewer than 1 in every 100 game plays will result in a prize. Game plays will be limited to one per user, per device, per day during the Promotional Period.Notification: Entrants will receive immediate notification if they’ve won a prize via an on-screen message and will be asked to submit their name, email and postal address in order to claim their prize. If a user doesn’t complete and submit the form successfully within the session and within 1 hour the prize will be returned to the pot to be claimed by another userPlease allow 28 days for delivery of the Prizes.

Prize draw
How to participate: All participants, regardless of whether or not they’ve already won a prize, will be given the option to enter a prize draw by entering their contact details.

Prize:
A one week trip for two people to Toscana Saporita Cookery school in Tuscany.
Community Updates
Competitions
15 Comments
I'm shaking the tree back tomorrow for another try. Thanks so much for sharing @NP23 x
ZanyAngel09/11/2019 22:53

I'm shaking the tree back tomorrow for another try. Thanks so much …I'm shaking the tree back tomorrow for another try. Thanks so much for sharing @NP23 x

Yay! You're so welcome Good luck xx
NP2309/11/2019 23:00

Yay! You're so welcome Good luck xx

Good luck to you too!!
Edited by: "ZanyAngel" 9th Nov
Thx N, good luck all
NP2310/11/2019 00:10

You're welcome Hope you manage to win prize x

Not today
Thanks very much
thank you!
Thanks @NP23