Groups
    EXPIRED

Shakira presale ??

Share Hi there, has anyone got a url / presale code for the Shakira concert presale for manchester on the 14th Dec? the ticket presales go on sale 2moro

6 Comments

Didnt realise she was coming to the MEN. I'd be interested for the presale link too.

Original Poster

anyone??

Banned

get searching on google......last time i went to get tickets that were "hot" going on sale at 9pm........found out afterwards someone had posted a link direct to the sales page and theyd all sold an hour before they were released

typically on ebay for £150 each, when they cost a tenner.......

Original Poster

casparwhite;8981063

get searching on google......last time i went to get tickets that were … get searching on google......last time i went to get tickets that were "hot" going on sale at 9pm........found out afterwards someone had posted a link direct to the sales page and theyd all sold an hour before they were releasedtypically on ebay for £150 each, when they cost a tenner.......

been searcing all day , I guess I will try later and again 2moro, around 10am when they go on sale..
    thanks anyway :thumbsup:

Original Poster

anyone?? find anything yet?

Original Poster

Smaybelline

Didnt realise she was coming to the MEN. I'd be interested for the … Didnt realise she was coming to the MEN. I'd be interested for the presale link too.

Still interested pm me I have link
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In11
      2. SCS add ons... are they worth it??48
      3. Finally got a Xbox one s44
      4. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!1011

See more discussions