Just suddenly in the mood to!

Could go to student bar and get 4 pints of Fosters for £5 but maybe not

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
54 Comments

Yes!!, £5 for 4 pints is a bargain!!

Banned

You are asking shall I go and get 4 pints of beer for less than a fiver.....hmmm, whats the quandrey here. Beer, the nectar of life itself, you are questioning the reason to drink......and you call yourself a student....shame on you

Banned

PS dont bother going clubbing....unless theres a possibility you can get ya end away

Original Poster

Its not that lol. I have the Freshers Ball on tommorow but I want to go out tonight(why they put it on Sunday I dont know when loads of people have class on Monday)

Original Poster

Oh I can, met a student nurse Freshers Week who invited me out the next night but I was skint lol, I have her number.

What times the Ball tommorow?

Could always drink in moderation......... *cough*......

Original Poster

Think its 6pm to 1am lol

Iom-RF

Could always drink in moderation...........

Would someone be good enough to offer a translation please.....??!?

Banned

[size="7"]For Christs Sake, Go Out And Have A Great Time.... Less Time Thinking, More Time Doing X:-d [/size]

Sloth/Mod

I say not. As if you need to ask us whether you should, what you gonna do when you get there and have no internet connection and need to ask us if you need to pee or not? :whistling:

Banned

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

Lost me:?

Banned

ryouga

Its not that lol. I have the Freshers Ball on tommorow but I want to go … Its not that lol. I have the Freshers Ball on tommorow but I want to go out tonight(why they put it on Sunday I dont know when loads of people have class on Monday)

Tut tut tut.....

OK here we go....phone the student nurse, trust me nurses oh god they are so worth it :w00t: Keep in mind the uniform (not that I have a fetish)
:? Then she will be able to tell you all about the influences of brufen. Drink and be merry for tomorrow we celebrate:-D

Syzable

what you gonna do when you get there and have no internet connection and … what you gonna do when you get there and have no internet connection and need to ask us if you need to pee or not? :whistling:

I foresee soaked Farahs...

Syzable

I say not. As if you need to ask us whether you should, what you gonna do … I say not. As if you need to ask us whether you should, what you gonna do when you get there and have no internet connection and need to ask us if you need to pee or not? :whistling:

:giggle:

Original Poster

Lol Im just worried about spending loads of cash lol even at £5 for 4 pints I probably would spend more and would probably go into town after lol

Prissymiss

Lost me:?

Iom I assume??!?

Banned

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

It means being a wuss

UltimoScorpion

It means being a wuss

Just to clarify...that's the same as stopping while your legs still work right??!?!

Banned

ryouga

Lol Im just worried about spending loads of cash lol even at £5 for 4 … Lol Im just worried about spending loads of cash lol even at £5 for 4 pints I probably would spend more and would probably go into town after lol

OK the wisdom of the student has not kicked in yet. Overdraft, overdraft, overdraft!!!

Failing that sponge

ryouga

Lol Im just worried about spending loads of cash lol even at £5 for 4 … Lol Im just worried about spending loads of cash lol even at £5 for 4 pints I probably would spend more and would probably go into town after lol

Isn't the student life to get constantly pissed up and rack up a ton of debt?

Banned

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

Just to clarify...that's the same as stopping while your legs still work … Just to clarify...that's the same as stopping while your legs still work right??!?!

Nah its more stopping whilst you can still drive and not hurt anyone

Original Poster

Nah I had an overdraft at 18 and that was bad enough,

I have about £2300 in bank as I had £1500 in savings but I have spent about £140 in last 2 weeks on booze, take aways, lunch at college to treat myself so im trying to cut back lol

Banned

ryouga

Nah I had an overdraft at 18 and that was bad enough,I have about £2300 … Nah I had an overdraft at 18 and that was bad enough,I have about £2300 in bank as I had £1500 in savings but I have spent about £140 in last 2 weeks on booze, take aways, lunch at college to treat myself so im trying to cut back lol

Oh dear....you have much to learn little one ;-)

Original Poster

You do realise im 25 lol,so I cant handle the days of boozing.

Lol that sounds like im old. I mean I dont have the energy to feel good in morning after boozing

Now a night in with a few "smokes" I do like.

ryouga

Nah I had an overdraft at 18 and that was bad enough,I have about £2300 … Nah I had an overdraft at 18 and that was bad enough,I have about £2300 in bank as I had £1500 in savings but I have spent about £140 in last 2 weeks on booze, take aways, lunch at college to treat myself so im trying to cut back lol

Well your far to sensible! :giggle:

Banned

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

I foresee soaked Farahs...

Those were the days, I remember the waffle ones and my first boyfriend who always smelt of persil:)

Syzable

I say not. As if you need to ask us whether you should, what you gonna do … I say not. As if you need to ask us whether you should, what you gonna do when you get there and have no internet connection and need to ask us if you need to pee or not? :whistling:

LMFAOOOOOOOOO I'm sorry but how right are you there Sy!!!

ryouga

Now a night in with a few "smokes" I do like.

Ah..... the student dabble.........

Original Poster

Well it wasnt just that, I have been into town a few times which is £2.60 return, and bought loads of take aways is main thing.

I just dont want too see my savings vanish lol

Banned

ryouga

You do realise im 25 lol,so I cant handle the days of boozing.

25!!

a mere spring chicken....get out there and make your stomach have a sudden nasel outlet

Banned

ryouga

Well it wasnt just that, I have been into town a few times which is £2.60 … Well it wasnt just that, I have been into town a few times which is £2.60 return, and bought loads of take aways is main thing.I just dont want too see my savings vanish lol

£2300 in bank
£1500 savings
-£140 spent

my reckoning says that you have £3660 available....thats 2928 pints...me thinks you are a bit of a wuss, and may have to stop after the first 1000 or so. Think you'll be OK

Original Poster

Sorry it wasnt clear, I had £1500 savings, and after I got my student loan and paid rent for the next few months im left with £2300 i.e £1500 + £800 left from loan

Banned

ryouga

Sorry it wasnt clear, I had £1500 savings, and after I got my student … Sorry it wasnt clear, I had £1500 savings, and after I got my student loan and paid rent for the next few months im left with £2300 i.e £1500 + £800 left from loan

Oh sorry my mistake....well stop drinking after the first 500 pints then, or until you find you are actually learning something thats useful at uni

Original Poster

Well if there was some "smoke" involved id deffo go out, I dont like drinking much unless I have a chill out session with a few smokes after.

ryouga

Well if there was some "smoke" involved id deffo go out, I dont like … Well if there was some "smoke" involved id deffo go out, I dont like drinking much unless I have a chill out session with a few smokes after.

How long you been smoking the stuff though?

You did seem kinda paranoid about stuff in Scotland...........

Banned

ryouga

Well if there was some "smoke" involved id deffo go out, I dont like … Well if there was some "smoke" involved id deffo go out, I dont like drinking much unless I have a chill out session with a few smokes after.

Sorry, whats not to like about drinking??:x

Banned

Iom-RF

How long you been smoking the stuff though?You did seem kinda paranoid … How long you been smoking the stuff though?You did seem kinda paranoid about stuff in Scotland...........

lmao

Original Poster

Hangovers and acting like an idiot and having people laugh at me.

As for how long, not much, I have had a few this year, and that was it, then none for about 6 months before that, its very rare just when I have friends round.

Geeeeeez, get yourself out! I've spent £150 on alcohol this week...although I have a nice dose of fresher flu for the third year running to show for it!

Banned

dymondgeezer

Geeeeeez, get yourself out! I've spent £150 on alcohol this … Geeeeeez, get yourself out! I've spent £150 on alcohol this week...although I have a nice dose of fresher flu for the third year running to show for it!

Money well spent:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711605
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710974
    3. Heads up - Nintendo Switch Neon Console and Get Lego City Undercover and Ra…11
    4. Misco about to go into administration913

See more discussions