Groups

SHALL I GO IN WORK TOMORROW???

i work in a residential care home for the elderly and alot of the old people have got colds or chest infections and so have the staff, i was hoping i wouldnt catch it but i have and i feel like crap, i dont really want to let the staff down as were short staffed at the moment but on the other hand dont want to spend 8 hours in a warm care home feeling like death and spreading my germs to more of the old people, what should i do???

6 Comments

dont go in, its not worth the risk

best for them if you dont, you woundnt wanna be responsible for someone elderly getting poorly cos of you

Original Poster

thats what i think but the other staff who have had colds have been in which i think is daft as thats why the germs keep spreading about, the managers one of those who will say "its only a cold" as she never has time off, but when i have a cold i really feel bad and i dont wana get out of bed !!

Go in. In a few weeks you will be thanking your self with less work.

saw some women on tv last week saying someone with a cold virus in a train carriage
    can spread it to everyone in there in no-time.

Frail old people with failing immune systems + viruses = long sleep !

deathtrap3000;3820803

Go in. In a few weeks you will be thanking your self with less work.

Cruel,very cruel :w00t::p
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …88152
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226

See more discussions