Groups

Shame on You Clinton

There are no words
    Ashamed to say some made me chuckle although it is totally unacceptable

dailymail.co.uk/new…tml

19 Comments

Original Poster

And? They made a mistake, immediately apologised and removed it from sale.

Original Poster

deeky

And? They made a mistake, immediately apologised and removed it from sale.

Yeah, Somehow I don't think its was a "mistake"

he did not have sexual relations with Monica
    Edited by: "shedboy66" 7th Dec 2014

To be fair none of the alleged humorous cards are even remotely funny.
    Edited by: "Mark2111" 7th Dec 2014

Banned

Some people can't take a joke.

Where's the problem? It was no more, or less, offensive than any of their (or any card shops) 'novelty' cards.

spiderbifida

Where's the problem? It was no more, or less, offensive than any of their … Where's the problem? It was no more, or less, offensive than any of their (or any card shops) 'novelty' cards.

Daily Mail.

i thought clinton cards had gone bust years ago.

what a load of nonsense common sense and a sense of humour nanny state and ridiculous pc strike again
    Edited by: "mac1611" 7th Dec 2014

really slow slow news day bet this card has been out for years and only now its been picked up...

done a bit of reading. american greetings, clinton cards biggest supplier bought some of their debt and called it in, then acquired the company under administration. as santa is an americanism maybe they just copied a popular american card and changed it to 'council estate'.

Nice card. (_;)

Banned

Fuss over nothing. Typical DM.

I live in a council property and would buy this card, it is not in anyway offensive as far as I am concerned, its tongue in cheek, people need to get a grip, mind you its the daily fail reporting so say no more.

Clinton should only be allowed sell cards with pics of santas surrounded by cute little helpers
    This also reflects how outrageous TV programmes can be ,they should ban Coronation street for showing common people in council houses ,same with eastenders as it shows common people working in a shop and as for shameless its outrageous cannot believe it hasnt been banned tv progs should only be similar to countryfile and antiques roadshow .
    Bring back the 50s!!!!! with true values !! and lets make up more stupid 'Politically Correct' rules !!!!

Couldn't care if the card wasn't removed,thought it was funny, but they can remove some of their high prices on their goods!

I heard he cant come this year as some b stole his sleigh...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …273944
      2. word association Game72944190
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764565
      4. Best advert ever to be seen.1719

See more discussions