Groups
    EXPIRED

shameless advertising of charity event

most fire stations in cheshire are having a charity car wash day tomorrow ( saturday ) so why not go and have your car washed by rufty tufty hairy ar$£d fire fighters and help raise a bit of money for the fire fighters charity. it may be a national thing so may be worth checking your local station. thank you in advance xxx

14 Comments

damn, i dont have a car

last time i got them to do my car they scratched it to pieces so would never use them again but that's the hampshire fire service for you!

Original Poster

SunTzu;2953356

last time i got them to do my car they scratched it to pieces so would … last time i got them to do my car they scratched it to pieces so would never use them again but that's the hampshire fire service for you!

we take more care, never had a complaint yet ( we also have insurance ):thumbsup:

wish i could drive:cry:

Original Poster

loupomm;2953341

damn, i dont have a car

jellybaby22;2953348

I have a car..cant drive and dont live near chesire but if I did..ID BE … I have a car..cant drive and dont live near chesire but if I did..ID BE THERE :giggle:

ettam123;2953423

wish i could drive:cry:

just pretend to drive through im sure you could still get a soapy sponge down, will be worth a couple of quid :whistling:

Hubby of a mate works in one of the Exmouth stations & he's at it too

Given recent discussions on charities, will this stay or go I wonder? Hope it stays. No harm done.

they are doing this in burton on trent too !!!!

Oooh I live in Cheshire and have a dirty mind ooops I mean dirty car!!
    Think I might have to pop down to my local station for a hose down:)

nikkib123;2953680

Oooh I live in Cheshire and have a dirty mind ooops I mean dirty … Oooh I live in Cheshire and have a dirty mind ooops I mean dirty car!!Think I might have to pop down to my local station for a hose down:)

oooh i live in cheshire too,where are these loverly hairy a$$ed,helmet headed hunks:prop:

http://www.isledegrande.com/giimages11/fire-co-carwash1984.jpg
    this is dated 1984, featuring their 2nd annual "Topless" car wash! blast from the past!
    grand island NY.

do you think our boys will oblige with a topless wash? think of all the tips it could bring ...

kippy;2953745

this is dated 1984, featuring their 2nd annual "Topless" car wash! blast … this is dated 1984, featuring their 2nd annual "Topless" car wash! blast from the past!grand island NY.do you think our boys will oblige with a topless wash? think of all the tips it could bring ...

Yeh but they'll probably all look like the bloke on the right of the bottom photo! :?

Banned

Where will you be ding?

I might have to call in for a rub down :roll:

:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044554
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767402
      3. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2840
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28109

See more discussions