Shameless Series 1-6 on Channel 4 website for FREE

Found 24th Jan 2010
series 7 starts on Tuesday so if you want to catch up all previous episodes are available to stream for free on the channel 4 site
Community Updates
11 Comments
I can't see how this is a Deal ?
cold as i dont have it
what i was thinking, good info but not exactly a deal, is it??

People would just post everything on iplayer/itv player as 'free'
barginbri;7640598

cold as i dont have it

4OD is available on the internet which I assume you have.:)
a weeks worth of BBC shows is now available on Iplayer!!!
Looks like the mods are still sleeping today, freebies section.
barginbri;7640598

cold as i dont have it

Don't have what? Its free to stream from the website.

I agree that this isn't a deal, however. Pretty much everything that has been on the TV in the past 28 days is available to stream for free. So where does it end? Do we start a new thread for everything? Eastenders is available to stream for free. Is that a good deal? Nope.
westbrom;7640640

Looks like the mods are still sleeping today, freebies section.

Moved to Misc being just an information :whistling:
wow calm down people i only posted it as i was going to buy series 5 + 6 on dvd before the new series started, i didnt realise that channel 4 went so far back unlike iplayer. i will know better in future
theyve got heaps of old stuff up on 4od

just being indulging in the spaced series again, GF never seen it before she loves it:)
irishjimuk;7640677

wow calm down people i only posted it as i was going to buy series 5 + 6 … wow calm down people i only posted it as i was going to buy series 5 + 6 on dvd before the new series started, i didnt realise that channel 4 went so far back unlike iplayer. i will know better in future

Agree with you I only found out a few weeks ago that you could watch the entire series unlike the BBC which is ony available for 7 days.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants