ShaneTodd Direct

Banned 5 replies
Found 2nd Mar 2009
Has anyone ordered off there lately. I still haven't received my full order from 09th Jan!!! Getting no reply from emails either grrrr..

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

If it is as dodgy as the name suggests I wouldn't expect your order at all...

Have you seen this on their websiteCustomer Information

We are closing for a short period to enable us to update our system and add further new products and catch up with the vast amount of out standing orders.

We will not be accepting any further orders, We are processing all orders that have been placed up to and including the 20th February 2009 and we aim to have all orders dispatched by the end of February 2009.

We will be taking orders again from the 1st April 2009. We are sorry for any inconvience this may cause.

I ordered on 22nd January and emailed and rang the number on their site several times and no reply so filed a paypal dispute .

Chaos

Original Poster Banned

did indeed, thanks, but still shocking

Original Poster Banned

Chaos_Theory;4531725

I ordered on 22nd January and emailed and rang the number on their site … I ordered on 22nd January and emailed and rang the number on their site several times and no reply so filed a paypal dispute .Chaos

I ordered one main thing, but as postage was soo high i ordered a few things extra. Got those, but didnt get the main carrier i wanted so if i do that i wont get my postage back
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769599
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247665
    3. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz33
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1013

See more discussions