Expired

Shaq-Fu - Nintendo Switch eStore - Free (if you bought NBA Playgrounds)

Found 24th Jun
This deal is only good if you bought NBA Playgrounds when it first came out - it was a bit of a mess on Switch at launch. It's had a big patch and is much better - the new version is free to original owners, and now so is Shaq-Fu!
nintendo.com/gam…tch
Community Updates
12 Comments
Bought this for the SNES when it came out. Still having nightmares from it
tailor3136 m ago

Bought this for the SNES when it came out. Still having nightmares from it

This is the sequel.

Love that a free game is getting downvoted *sigh*
Wakinglimb3 m ago

This is the sequel.Love that a free game is getting downvoted *sigh*

Possibly (almost certainly) because it's free on the condition of buying something else.

So not really free.
Thanks @Wakinglimb I've moved this to Misc as it is a heads up / info rather than a Deal that is available for most.
Shaq-Fu - Nintendo Switch

This game sounds rude
If you due the game does it show as free on the site? I bought nba playgrounds but I’m not sure if I got it when it first came out
marra1 h, 8 m ago

If you due the game does it show as free on the site? I bought nba …If you due the game does it show as free on the site? I bought nba playgrounds but I’m not sure if I got it when it first came out

Yeah it show as free. I bought NBA playgrounds comparatively recently and Shaq Fu was still free. It’s a fun game that doesn’t take itself too seriously.
marra2 h, 34 m ago

If you due the game does it show as free on the site? I bought nba …If you due the game does it show as free on the site? I bought nba playgrounds but I’m not sure if I got it when it first came out

Go to the eshop on switch it will show as 100% discounted from £17.99 down to free.
Thanks for the replies. I checked on the switch before I came to work and it was showing at £17.99 I’ll check again later it was one of the first games I bought if I remember in nov/dec.

just checked on my phone and it’s showing at £17.99. Also when I click on it most of the page is in a foreign language not sure why site is set to UK
Edited by: "marra" 25th Jun
Wakinglimb11 h, 54 m ago

This is the sequel.Love that a free game is getting downvoted *sigh*

To be fair, the original is regarded as one of the worst games ever on the SNES.
tailor3132 h, 40 m ago

To be fair, the original is regarded as one of the worst games ever on the …To be fair, the original is regarded as one of the worst games ever on the SNES.

7.8 from Nintendo life -

nintendolife.com/rev…ion
marra5 h, 17 m ago

Thanks for the replies. I checked on the switch before I came to work and …Thanks for the replies. I checked on the switch before I came to work and it was showing at £17.99 I’ll check again later it was one of the first games I bought if I remember in nov/dec.just checked on my phone and it’s showing at £17.99. Also when I click on it most of the page is in a foreign language not sure why site is set to UK

Looks like you aren't eligible then sadly. Basically it depends on if you bought a the original or the repackaged "deluxe/gold" version.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions