Expired

Share £40 Ocado or invite a friend, what are the advantages if I go in invited from anyone? Thanks

Found 21st Aug 2014
Hello,

I decided to join Ocado to give it a try, actually there are only the £20 off your first order (min £80spent), but I can see that there is a Share £40 that I don't know what is it, "and the Invite a friend".

I want to know the advantages if I join throught and old custumer, and the share £40.

Thanks
Community Updates
5 Comments
The clue is 'share' the £40.
Original Poster
I can see the point of "share" but as I dindn't join then I don't know if there is any advantage, and what can I or my referal get If I join throught someone.
Both the new joiner and the existing one get a £20 voucher each provided the new joiner orders over £80 on the first order and the existing orders £80 too afterwards was the way I understood it.
Just posted a voucher for 25% off and free delivery. Means you don't have to spend £80 as min order is only £40
Pablo_Bristol

Hello, I decided to join Ocado to give it a try, actually there are … Hello, I decided to join Ocado to give it a try, actually there are only the £20 off your first order (min £80spent), but I can see that there is a Share £40 that I don't know what is it, "and the Invite a friend".I want to know the advantages if I join throught and old custumer, and the share £40.Thanks

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants