Groups

SHARE YOUR BEST HANGOVER CURE

There are a lot of ideas on the internet, some disgusting, some ridiculous, but as a fan of a drink too many I would like to hear what your tired and tested methods are.

Any Doctors / Chemists / Biologists who would like to share some medical information to support their theories would be most welcomed.

I don't encourage binge drinking, but I don't half enjoy it! (www.drinkaware.co.uk)

24 Comments

Original Poster

http://blogs.menupages.com/sanfrancisco/hangover.jpg

drink coke instead :w00t::whistling:

heinz chicken soup and a nap after the soup always works for me:thumbsup:

sex, takes your mind off it!

Banned

cherry coke, easier to come by then loupomms method, well for some

Plenty of water throughout the night, the 1 glass of water for every alcoholic drink does the trick very well

Try to avoid red bull and similar drinks, I think they are always worst

Visit your best greasy spoon in the morning for a full English and wash that down with a milk shake

sex, sh*t, shave, shower, scrabbled egg :-)

sassie;2993066

well im going by memory, its been a while since i tried it out :w00t:

Banned

loupomm;2993082

well im going by memory, its been a while since i tried it out :w00t:

its still as nice, think its the fiz that helps, although it has to be the cherry one for me - lol

Rarely get hangovers but when I do - cheese on toast never fails

Fat coke and greasy or fatty food works for me 9 times out of 10.

Never sober up......................Works a treat;-)

i always fancy a meaty meal the day after a heavy night, we usually go back to the pub for lunch the next day (no alcohol)

Banana milkshake works perfectly

always have a fry up, works wonders

Pint of water with two solpadeine (dissolvable painkiller, paracetamol and codeine) and a sachet of blackcurrant dioralyte (replaces all the electrolytes you lost the night before and helps the rehydration).

Works for me every time!!

Original Poster

sassie;2993066

Unless its with yourself! ;-)

Original Poster

I'm 27, not old by any stretch, but hangovers seems to be getting worse each time now!:cry:

Sausage and egg McMuffin (although I'm sure that gives you a secondary hangover later in the day) :-D

take an asprin just before you go out and drink some milk, works for me anyway!

a big mac

full english............yummy :-D

I don't have to do anything...I always wake up as fresh as anything. :-D

I had at least 6 pints within a few hours last night and barely slept.....and for some reason, I woke up at 6:30am and felt as fresh as anything.

I think you're all big babies, pretending drinks wreck you in the morning. :giggle:

realfriendlyman;2993640

I don't have to do anything...I always wake up as fresh as anything. :-DI … I don't have to do anything...I always wake up as fresh as anything. :-DI had at least 6 pints within a few hours last night and barely slept.....and for some reason, I woke up at 6:30am and felt as fresh as anything. :)I think you're all big babies, pretending drinks wreck you in the morning. :giggle:

i agree lol- i never drink enough to feel thyat **** in the morn :thumbsup:

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
    2. Apples new update610
    3. Any PS4 News Here29313799
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1841335

See more discussions