EXPIRED

Share your spare game codes! (Steam, Origin, Xbox etc)

This topic is where you can share any spare game codes you may have, its a great way to give to the community and gives other gamers a chance to try some great games.

Guidelines:

* When posting you must include the games title and the code/claim link.
* You can post bundle claim links too.
* Specify the platform and possible requirements
* You cannot hold contests/raffles here, full code must be posted without any additional requirements.
* Please only redeem/claim a game if you have a genuine interest in it, we want our keys to reach gamers who will enjoy it and actually play it.

Post Example:
"I have a key for [GAME HERE] on [PLATFORM]. The code is: [CODE]

The above is only basic example, you can post in whatever format is best for you as long as you include the right information. Enjoy =)

I'll start us off in the comments below.

16 Comments

Original Poster

I have a key for Blockland on Steam. The code is: A2YQV-YADRW-X05QF
I have a key for Hero of the Kingdom on Steam. The code is: 9ERYE-F7CRT-L4I4Z
I have a key for Thief Gold on Steam. The claim link is: https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=qC85aZD3nzbzT6hm

Enjoy

Edited by: "puddleuk" 7th Jan 2015

puddleuk

I have a key for Blockland on Steam. The code is: A2YQV-YADRW-X05QFI have … I have a key for Blockland on Steam. The code is: A2YQV-YADRW-X05QFI have a key for Hero of the Kingdom on Steam. The code is: 9ERYE-F7CRT-L4I4ZI have a key for Thief Gold on Steam. The claim link is: https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=qC85aZD3nzbzT6hmEnjoy

Unfortunately, you're just going to end up with the majority of any codes posted here claimed by lurkers.

I'd encourage you instead to send any spare keys to bandwidthbob for the weekly giveaways that he runs here. He's been taking a short break from them over the Christmas/New Year period, but see here: hotukdeals.com/mis…184

Illusionary

Unfortunately, you're just going to end up with the majority of any codes … Unfortunately, you're just going to end up with the majority of any codes posted here claimed by lurkers.I'd encourage you instead to send any spare keys to bandwidthbob for the weekly giveaways that he runs here. He's been taking a short break from them over the Christmas/New Year period, but see here: http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/weekly-game-codes-giveaway-50-2074184

or bots

ells1231

or bots

Indeed, worse still.

Hey bud. Saw you mention this on another thread earlier (with Jaystan), but didn't interfere. While I think it's also a great idea to give these things away, I definitely wouldn't just post them as a free-for-all. Nobody will thank you, and it's quite likely that bots will snag these before anybody else. A trading system might be nice -- PM each other with a code each or something). I see why you're reluctant to enter into the hassle of competitions etc (it is a lot of work), but I know I'd also (separately) take part in some sort of trading forum for keys (although I believe there are other threads for that too).

Totally your call, but would be a shame to not be thanked for your generosity. Good on you for doing this anyway

Original Poster

Who ultimately redeems the code is not important, the idea is to shift codes which would otherwise be left unused. The weekly competitions are fine in that it offers a more raffle like approach which users can opt in to. But then you have the downside of not knowing who donated the code you may have won, which is a little disappointing since they won't know who to thank.

I have well over a hundred unredeemed codes and thought it would be a nice idea to shift some of the less known or lower value items here (Most of my giveaways are on my own website) so that other users can enjoy the game.

I'll still post spare key here regardless since its much easier and less work than setting up raffles/giveaways and cluttering the section with tons of giveaways. So if you want to take part and claim some of my keys then keep an eye out I have tons to posts.

i'd say dont post the code/link but make people ask then you PM code/link for it that way you can stiil give away games but without lurkers/bots grabbing them all.

puddleuk

Who ultimately redeems the code is not important, the idea is to shift … Who ultimately redeems the code is not important, the idea is to shift codes which would otherwise be left unused. The weekly competitions are fine in that it offers a more raffle like approach which users can opt in to. But then you have the downside of not knowing who donated the code you may have won, which is a little disappointing since they won't know who to thank.I have well over a hundred unredeemed codes and thought it would be a nice idea to shift some of the less known or lower value items here (Most of my giveaways are on my own website) so that other users can enjoy the game.I'll still post spare key here regardless since its much easier and less work than setting up raffles/giveaways and cluttering the section with tons of giveaways. So if you want to take part and claim some of my keys then keep an eye out I have tons to posts.

I think it is important who redeems the code,

I too put support for Bandwidthbob, the guy puts a massive amount of work into contributing to the community of Hukkers, there your codes so do what you like, but the reality is any codes you post will be grabbed by people who contribute nothing to the site.

If your looking for gratitude for your codes then the randoms who use them aint going to thank you!

Original Poster

OK it seems I'm now open to trades lol. I'll still keep this topic open even though I may be the only person using it

If you wanting to trade then I have a document will all available games: docs.google.com/spr…ing Some games may be claimed by others and some games I'm keeping for myself.

Do you have any ps4 or xbox 1 dlc?

puddleuk

OK it seems I'm now open to trades lol. I'll still keep this topic open … OK it seems I'm now open to trades lol. I'll still keep this topic open even though I may be the only person using it :pIf you wanting to trade then I have a document will all available games: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VAxPkoD87-TppBcdBj2lm5_ztUvvyGNRdIzLrHU19WI/edit?usp=sharing Some games may be claimed by others and some games I'm keeping for myself.

Hi, puddleuk. I'm interested in trading but I'm a new member, so I can't send PMs at the moment. Do you know how we could chat? Thanks.

Original Poster

Ayaali41

Do you have any ps4 or xbox 1 dlc?

No the vast majority of my items is Steam keys with a few Origin and Desura codes.

Original Poster

yeahbob

Hi, puddleuk. I'm interested in trading but I'm a new member, so I can't … Hi, puddleuk. I'm interested in trading but I'm a new member, so I can't send PMs at the moment. Do you know how we could chat? Thanks.

For now I'm only trading with users I trust or generally trusted members on the website.

this is a bad idea. there will be people just lurking constantly taking every code regardless what game its for

puddleuk

For now I'm only trading with users I trust or generally trusted members … For now I'm only trading with users I trust or generally trusted members on the website.

Okay, I can understand that. But if you change your mind, we could do exchanges one at a time with you receiving each code first.

puddleuk

No the vast majority of my items is Steam keys with a few Origin and … No the vast majority of my items is Steam keys with a few Origin and Desura codes.

Is there a chance of me getting my hand on garry's mod prop hunt code
Edited by: "Ayaali41" 9th Jan 2015

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Best advert ever to be seen.2024
  2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3431246
  3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1830
  4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846329

See more discussions