Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Posted 13 April 2014

Shared Experiences from Telco-Tec?

Hey Peeps,

Everything on the Telco-Tec website seem to be cheaper than anyone else!

Has anybody ordered from them?, looking at that contact page, they have a warehouse in Swansea. I am only slightly worried, as clicking around their site, there are pages that have not been translated at all, and some which have been poorly done, which can sometimes be a tell of things not being right. I don't have a credit card, so payment will be made via Direct debit, which means I will have little buyer protection!

And don't comment if you haven't bought anything from them..... It adds nothing to the thread.

Many Thanks!
Community Updates
New Comment

45 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I'm having similar doubts tbh. There is Samsung UE46F6500SS for just over £500 which is a bargain. The alarm rung when it came to pay via credit card of mine. The message pop up: you've reached your credit card limit, please try another payment method. I did try another card which was visa (previous was mastercard) and the same message/error appeared. It turned out that the only mean of paying for that transaction was through bank transfer which I don't believe is as safe as c/card. On top that the whole shipping route sounds dodgy (to be fair it's thoroughly explained when you ordering). Overall probably the chase for a good deal will take over the common sense (like me?!). I'd avoid this website.
    Yes, they do appear to be very cheap. I've ordered some PC components a few days ago and paid by debit card, the money has gone from my account. I have no reason to doubt that they are legitimate . They appear to be based in Germany which ought to be reasonably safe.
    Would you say they are safe then?
    I was just going to place an order when it asked for my card details.... on an unencrypted page.
    Shame, it was a good deal but to many alarm bells are ringing.

Hmmmm, really... just opened an account to say this?? Debit cards DO NOT provide any real form of protection against fraud O_o

davethedog69

Yes, they do appear to be very cheap. I've ordered some PC components a … Yes, they do appear to be very cheap. I've ordered some PC components a few days ago and paid by debit card, the money has gone from my account. I have no reason to doubt that they are legitimate . They appear to be based in Germany which ought to be reasonably safe.

They don't have any social media presence which is pretty much unheard of these days for legitimate companies selling consumer electronics on the internet
    Hi all, I am also interested to know if this site is legitimate as they are selling the Adobe Production Premium cs6 suite for £406 (around £300 cheaper than other sites) telco-tec-europe.com/com…GBP
    How can we work out if they will definitely send the product? Has anyone bought a product from the site and received it in good nic?

Title: Telco-Tec
    Description: #IndexMetaDescriptionStandard#

Domain Age: 84 Days
    Website Speed: Slow

Owner: Import Export Group Co Ltd
    Owner Address: 12667 Udondoosadee 6 Mhagkang Muang
    Owner City: Udon Thani
    Owner Postcode: 41000
    Phone Number: 6642325498
    Email:

Owner Country: Thailand
    Website Location: European Union

Probable website origin :-
    41%; Thailand
    38%; European Union

This website is 84 Days old
    This whole site stinks of scam!!! The collection point (Business Park) in Swansea appears to have been redeveloped (not!) into housing O_o methinks Caveat Emptor....
    (edited)
    I have tried to call their line and to send an email inquiry about a product but no answer either way, so I'll forget about the savings because the risk of not getting satisfaction if something goes wrong is too high. In my case the risk is that they send German product versions that are not fit for use in the UK.
    They are established in Germany and have a reasonable feedback - however 1/5 of customers had problems, especially with long delivery delays (over a month!) and impossibility to get to customer support (which I have experienced myself). If you can read German, here is the page:
    shopauskunft.de/bew…tml
    There is a facebook account facebook.com/pag…656 and as far as mentioned the delivery time is depending which item is ordered and where it is stored. As using warehouses in Europe and warehouses out of Europe. Central warehouse takes up to 19-24 days, detail routing description is in the website. But if you can wait it is really a bargain.
    Hi,
    I've ordered a tv via their old website i-store online and couldn't pay by pay-pal so i contacted their help centre and they respond
    that they haven,t been updating this website so the payment is impossible and i should order now vie telco-tec, Ive done some search
    on i-store and it turned up that its all scam check the link below for the forum
    so I would definitely avoid and I'm glad that finally I haven't ordered anything

uk.answers.yahoo.com/que…Xq0

hotukdeals.com/tag…347
    Yes, having the same problem, I ordered scanner from them that did not turn up. Searched them before ordering, but did not find anything suspicious. Can not reach them via phone. Or via e-mail, all responses automated. Did not loose much, but little bit upset.
    Why is it with posts like this its mostly new accounts that post and are never to be heard of again oO

Seriously the website is a scam and you aint gonna get your stuff. Buy from somewhere legit.
    Author
    DeusVentus

Why is it with posts like this its mostly new accounts that post and are … Why is it with posts like this its mostly new accounts that post and are never to be heard of again oOSeriously the website is a scam and you aint gonna get your stuff. Buy from somewhere legit.

Right..., not quite sure what that comment has added to this thread. Would you have preferred this was never posted?,

This was posted to see what actual shopping experience people have had, whether good or bad. From what your post suggests, you have not actually ordered from them, you are merely making an assumption. OK, prices are cheaper than elsewhere, but not by too far. Searching for Telco-Tec in google, brings this page up, i,e stopping others from getting scammed/taken advantage of. Thanks for your feedback

(edited)
    MrWalter

Right..., not quite sure what that comment has added to this thread. … Right..., not quite sure what that comment has added to this thread. Would you have preferred this was never posted?, This was posted to see what actual shopping experience people have add, whether good or bad. From what your post suggests, you have not actually ordered from them, you are merely making an assumption. OK, prices are cheaper than elsewhere, but not by too far. Searching for Telco-Tec in google, brings this page up, i,e stopping others from getting scammed/taken advantage of.

You have just stated the obvious, well done
    Author
    DeusVentus

You have just stated the obvious, well done

What that you troll through threads looking to add meaningless comments to something that you no nothing about?. Well i guess I did, thanks!
    (edited)
    MrWalter

What that you troll threw threads looking to add meaningless comments to … What that you troll threw threads looking to add meaningless comments to something that you no nothing abou?t. Well i guess I did, thanks!

I trolled with 2 comments? Seriously, wow
    The other things that fools you that they use a real company name Galliardo AG and their address, but Galliardo (http://www.galliardo.org) actually engaged in Tax & Auditing services not sale of goods. Also they have very well built multilingual website, updated every day with new products, credible terms and conditions of sale, been aka German company and states that they have warehouses in the U.K. On website online account it is quite sophisticated tracing system, it shows when payment received, when order was filled in, when goods are ready for delivery and when delivery will be taken place. Hence nothing was suspicious for me at the first site.
    I ordered from Telco last week and chose the wire transfer method. I have received an email giving me their bank details and a further one stating I have entered into a binding order contract. They have my home address and email address but no payment details as I haven't done the wire transfer yet. My account on their website states it will be ready for routing tomorrow and delivery expected at the end of the month. What does this mean? Is it being delivered to the UK warehouse? They cannot have despatched to me as I have yet to pay. There also doesn't appear to be a way of canceling the order. After reading this website could I just ignore the order as I no longer want the product from them or could they chase me for payment. Cheers!
    I ordered a few bits the other day and paid by credit card. Ive got a buyer protection policy so im happy to find out if this is a scam or not. I ordered a ue46f6470ss and a htf4200. Had 2 emails about payment and today it was suppose to be shipped. No email back yet but will keep posted.

Bzz
    Hi, any news about your order ? thanks
    Hi All,

Just picked up this thread after googling the company. Many posts ask: "do you actually get the stuff ordered", well yes, I did... a Netgear router.

FWIW:
    -It arrived after a few days in good condition and looked authentic (not counterfeit)
    -I received countless automated emails all in german (had to use Google Translate) advising me of progress of shipping
    BUT...
    -soon realized I inadvertantly ordered the wrong product (needed a modem-wireless router not cable router)... my mistake
    -checked Telco-tec's website Terms for Returns... yes they would honour provided unopened, in good condition, within 7 days etc.
    -promised full refund less handling charges, possibly (?)
    -raised a "ticket" with them
    -many more german emails advising of ticket status
    -eventually marked "solved" (???)

Checked bank account for refund... zilch! Sent more emails enquiring... zilch! Do they still exist? Who knows. I'm about to "raise another ticket" on this with them. Let's see what happens.

Fortunately, not a huge loss if it comes to nothing... 70 odd quid... there's always Ebay!
    Never use a website that has a hyphen in its address. Simple as that.
    SmartAlec

Hi All,Just picked up this thread after googling the company. Many posts … Hi All,Just picked up this thread after googling the company. Many posts ask: "do you actually get the stuff ordered", well yes, I did... a Netgear router.FWIW:-It arrived after a few days in good condition and looked authentic (not counterfeit)-I received countless automated emails all in german (had to use Google Translate) advising me of progress of shippingBUT...-soon realized I inadvertantly ordered the wrong product (needed a modem-wireless router not cable router)... my mistake-checked Telco-tec's website Terms for Returns... yes they would honour provided unopened, in good condition, within 7 days etc.-promised full refund less handling charges, possibly (?)-raised a "ticket" with them-many more german emails advising of ticket status-eventually marked "solved" (???)Checked bank account for refund... zilch! Sent more emails enquiring... zilch! Do they still exist? Who knows. I'm about to "raise another ticket" on this with them. Let's see what happens.Fortunately, not a huge loss if it comes to nothing... 70 odd quid... there's always Ebay!

Ordered an item on Friday 23rd May, two weeks tomorrow and still no sign. Delivery was scheduled by 2nd June. I've contacted them twice posssibly three times now through their internal enquiry system, not a word from them! Also their telephone number which only operates between the hours of 9a.m. and 11a.m. Mon-Fri doesn't work! Extremely dissapointing to be duped like this. Rots of SCAM SCAM SCAM.

STAY WELL CLEAR!!! - If the item does happen to arrive I will of course provide an update, but as yet nothing.
    (edited)
    I ordered a pair of Binoculars (£316 paid by debit card) on 07 May delivery promised in a maximum of 4 days if in the Berlin Warehouse, or a maximum of 9 days if in another warehouse. Nothing after 12 days! 10 emails later with standard replies in German (good old Google translate) telling me they had received my mail and that my order would be despatched immediately - Nothing! On 26 May, I contacted Skrill the the online payment provider that exchanged the money and they stated that although they are limited to processing online payments they would look into it and if Telco-Tec had not responded within 5 working days they would consider my csituation to be a non-delivery and thay might be able to take further action. On 31 May Skrill contacted me and said
    'We would like to inform you that since the respective merchant did not provide us with the requested proof of delivery within the time-frame given, we consider the case as resolved in your favour'.
    3 days later my money was refunded! AVOID TELCO-TEC!!

DON'T BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE. I ordered an item end April. It stated a 3-week delivery timeframe because it needed to come from their Asia warehouse. Almost 2 months later, after sending 4 email chasers and making 2 telephone calls, I still cannot find out where my ordered item is and when it will arrive. The support teams just close the support cases and say they are notifying the appropriate team to advise. They never respond.
    NEVER ORDER FROM WEBSITES WITH HYPHENS IN THEIR ADDRESS!
    Sorry to shout, but no-one ever seems to listen...
    Can anyone think of any exceptions to this rule? I can't think of any, but maybe someone can prove me wrong?
    I ordered a month ago. No item and no communication. Was supposed to be delivered on 2nd June. Looks like a scam. I will be reporting them.

Any one else have any updates?
    liamus27

I ordered a month ago. No item and no communication. Was supposed to be … I ordered a month ago. No item and no communication. Was supposed to be delivered on 2nd June. Looks like a scam. I will be reporting them.Any one else have any updates?

Hi there, I posted about this company a few posts back on 5th June. My order of the 24th May finally seems like it is going to arrive today 2nd July! only after sourcing another substitute! Received an order update on Saturday 28th June giving me DPD courier tracking details, it was in my Junk inbox, so check your Junk emails for possible updates, although this was the only update over 1 month after ordering, TERRIBLE SERVICE. Paid £56.09 for a Vogel's EFA 6840 wall mount AV support and cable tidy, reasonable money, so I expected a reasonable but not lightning fast service. Item was scheduled for delivery on 30th May (6days after ordering) which seemed fine, didn't expect it to take over 5 weeks!!! Now I have an item I really not longer need, do I send it back and wait another month for a refund? If you do order from Telco-Tec be sure you are not in a hurry and are prepared to wait ages for your order to arrive, and pay by credit card so you have some come back should your item never arrive. If I seen an item I really wanted and the price was too good to miss, I would probably order again but pay by credit card and be sure I had the patience to wait weeks for it.
    Where is the warehouse in Swansea? I'll go and check it out as I live in Swansea
    I was surprised, the item, scanner that I ordered from Telco actually arrived, nearly 3 months later. It was sent by DPD courier from Germany. The sender address in accompanied note was Gilliardo AG - Import Export Group Co., Ltd. Oberlandstrasse. 10-12, 12099 Berlin, Germany.

Possibly it took so long because shipping arranged from Thailand. I found on other German forums that real company name in Thailand behind this - International Electronics Co., Ltd 234/16 Udondusadee Mhagkang Muang Udonthani 41000 Thailand, Company Registration Number: 0415556001011. They have two other sites: sale-point.com and i-store-online.com besides Telco-Tec that sell electronics. All of them have the same problems with massive customers complaints about undelivered goods. Mine is miraculously arrived. Hope yours items guys will turn up eventually too, good luck !
    i can only warn anybody to NOT BUY anything from any of their sites - whether it is named telco-tec, sale-point, i-store, or the most recent best-price-now.com. they all seem to be some sort of ponzi-scheme or even money-laundering organs. i have ordered from them, endless emails, phone calls to get unreliable information about delivery dates and after cancellation only got my money back after more than a month by threatening to involve solicitors, police, press etc. you might be better off going into your local betfred, william hill, etc. and putting your money on anything which will deliver the same results as doing business with this lot plus a chance to actually win something! ; ) STAY AWAY - only pain, no gain!
    Some people shouldn't be allowed to use the Internet.

I sometimes wonder how it's possible to get scammed online, but there's obviously plenty of gullible people out there.

Use your heads guys, and if you have to ask if a website is genuine, don't use it.
    Hello. I also ordered from telco tec. I spent over £400 and I am now trying to cancel my order. Im still in the 7 day cool off period so im within my rights for a refund. I have not had any confirmation of the cancellation yet. Bumpsquad I was wondering how you got your item cancelled? What address did you write to ? I have emailed their "support address" and emailed their "enquiry address" to cancel but have only recieved automated response. I NEED HELP!
    Hi all, thanks for your feed-back about Telco-Tec, sadly I have ordered (debit credit) before reading you... Here my story with Telco-Tec : viviengenet.com/con…off
    I think I have fallen for the scam. Ordered a radio from them, paid by bank transfer early August 2014. Get weekly emails telling me order status. Regret nothing yet delivered (04-09-2014)
    This is a fraudulent website and DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING. This is regardless when they send you the payment details etc. This is a scam and you won't see your money or item. I have this on first hand experience and only lost £53 but a little bit peeved that they are still operating, regardless of me contacting several agencies over a month ago as to the fraudulent activities. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
    Guys thanks for all the info you provide me in this topic. I'm looking for a crucial mx100 and in google search in the sponsored section this company has been marked. AVOID! dont trust sponosored part of google search option.
's avatar