Found 20th Jan 2010
does it just mean i own almost half of it and have to pay the rest rent?
is it possible to buy the other half in time somtimes ?
[email protected] one-
austinwyatt.co.uk/con…736

any ideas whether it means u pay half the yearly bills?
and is there usaully a set rent when u buy the shared ownership?
thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

Banned

you could phone and ask, im sure diffewrent places have different ideas on who pays what

Original Poster

sassie;7603383

you could phone and ask

i know,sent them an email:thumbsup:

now i know where you might be living... muhahhahahaa

Nice lil flat tho, not sure about that flagpole ship sail thing outside tho..

yes u own a percent and u pay a reduced rent on the part you dont own and you have the option to buy more of the flat as time goes by :thumbsup:

Banned

well its pretty cheap, but remember your 40% will be mortgages and the other 60% you will pay rent to. plus all bills and think the upkeep is usually down to you, dependant on who you go with i suppose

Original Poster

ViperKeith;7603422

yes u own a percent and u pay a reduced rent on the part you dont own and … yes u own a percent and u pay a reduced rent on the part you dont own and you have the option to buy more of the flat as time goes by :thumbsup:

really?
so i could ask if they want to sell it all now?
rents overpriced on property value round here:whistling:

Original Poster

sassie;7603431

well its pretty cheap, but remember your 40% will be mortgages and the … well its pretty cheap, but remember your 40% will be mortgages and the other 60% you will pay rent to. plus all bills and think the upkeep is usually down to you, dependant on who you go with i suppose

allready have 20k :roll:
am thinking about it :thumbsup:

Banned

JACKIT99;7603465

really?so i could ask if they want to sell it all now?rents overpriced on … really?so i could ask if they want to sell it all now?rents overpriced on property value round here:whistling:

no, it doesnt work like that, you have a pretty good deposit there, if this is one of them schemes where its cheap housing, whatever its called, i dont think they have to sell it all

Original Poster

Tanchi;7603413

now i know where you might be living... muhahhahahaaNice lil flat tho, … now i know where you might be living... muhahhahahaaNice lil flat tho, not sure about that flagpole ship sail thing outside tho..

haha if if i get it you can come over for tea and biscuits
u mean the spinnaker tower:?:

spinnakertower.co.uk/
:thumbsup:

JACKIT99;7603465

really?so i could ask if they want to sell it all now?rents overpriced on … really?so i could ask if they want to sell it all now?rents overpriced on property value round here:whistling:

u can ask them but i dout it they make money from the rent they charge u need to be in the scheme i think for 3 years before u have the option to buy more but every company is different.

Hi

Looking at this they value the [email protected]£62500.00
40%=£25000.00
Ok thats todays price
In say 5 years the flat has doubled in value to £125000.00
To buy the 60% they own you will need £75000.00.
Thats the down side.
Also you need to pay for all repairs inside and outside.
And building maintenance £50.00/£100.00 a month so take a long hard look.
Buy as much of the flat as you can at the outset.

Original Poster

bigwheels;7603916

HiLooking at this they value the [email protected]£62500.0040%=£25000.00Ok thats t … HiLooking at this they value the [email protected]£62500.0040%=£25000.00Ok thats todays priceIn say 5 years the flat has doubled in value to £125000.00To buy the 60% they own you will need £75000.00.Thats the down side.Also you need to pay for all repairs inside and outside.And building maintenance £50.00/£100.00 a month so take a long hard look.Buy as much of the flat as you can at the outset.

thanks for that:thumbsup:
yeer will try and get it all now
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21
    2. Parkopedia, can the info be trusted22
    3. What is gearbest like on warranty?78
    4. Whatsup number, confused33

See more discussions