Shares app/website for practice

Posted 30th Dec 2019
My daughter wants to get involved in shares - she needs to learn the reality of what happens when they crash or you leave them alone for a few days. I remember seeing somewhere that there is a website or app that lets you practice trading shares just to get the hang of it. Obviously its not real share trading. Would anyone know what I am thinking about or the name of it that I could google? Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
Highly recommend trading 212
Xboxgamer32130/12/2019 15:05

Highly recommend trading 212

Me personally - i would definitily stay away from Trading 212, especially since they also promote the super risky CFDs and other things beginners should stay away from as far as possible. Its way too close to investing real money.

My recommandation:
wikifolio.com
Sadly they now also offer real trading, but i think its much more "kept" away. Not sure how great their app is though.

But there must be also apps out there that are just about learning
open e-toro account and they let you practice trade until you are ready to lose real money
etoro is the same as trading 212 - both placed in Malta, both heavily promoting CFDs and other heavy leveraged products. Much more closer to gambling then investing
matthews947930/12/2019 16:34

Share.com

Dont want a real account just one for fun - wouldnt want the risk she actually puts money in the account.
googley230/12/2019 18:36

Dont want a real account just one for fun - wouldnt want the risk she …Dont want a real account just one for fun - wouldnt want the risk she actually puts money in the account.

It is for fun and free, I think you get £15000 to play with
googley230/12/2019 18:36

Dont want a real account just one for fun - wouldnt want the risk she …Dont want a real account just one for fun - wouldnt want the risk she actually puts money in the account.

Go on the website type in 'practice' in the search and you can set up a free practice account.
discozohan30/12/2019 15:53

open e-toro account and they let you practice trade until you are ready to …open e-toro account and they let you practice trade until you are ready to lose real money

They seem to be a real account with real risk and one of the high risk companies out there - think I will avoid this just to be on the safe side.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions