Sharing Folder help

I have saved a MSN conversation in my shared or sharing folder and really need it now.

I can't find the stupid folder and have searched the name I filed it under but it gives no results

I know it is obvious but can someone point me in the right direction to find it

Thanks x

7 Comments

To access your saved conversations, first click on 'Start' and then click on 'My Documents'. Click on 'My Received Files'. There should be a folder with your name on. Click on the folder. This should now take you to a folder entitled 'History'.

Click on the folder. You should now have access to all your saved conversations. To view conversations with specific contacts, you just need to click on their name and any past conversations with that particular contact should open up in a new window.

JayBird;4078656

All you need to know is here

Hahah, love it! :thumbsup:
Will be using that on here in the future.

JayBird;4078656

Nice one!

Original Poster

grayfray;4078594

To access your saved conversations, first click on 'Start' and then click … To access your saved conversations, first click on 'Start' and then click on 'My Documents'. Click on 'My Received Files'. There should be a folder with your name on. Click on the folder. This should now take you to a folder entitled 'History'. Click on the folder. You should now have access to all your saved conversations. To view conversations with specific contacts, you just need to click on their name and any past conversations with that particular contact should open up in a new window.

Thank you, that worked. I knew it was obviously just couldn't work it out and the more I tried the more harrassed I got. Rep left

JayBird;4078656

:giggle: repped for your cheekyness

JayBird;4078656

LMAO nice find! :-D

:giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2641
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions