Sharing Student Discount

Found 24th Nov 2015
Not sure where I should post this but I thought I'd let people know here.
I know us students do get the best of discounts from time to time with the occasional increase of the discount during certain times. If you drop me an PM or reply here for which store you can't find a discount and would like a student discount (if I can't get one) I don't mind giving you one only on one condition and that is you're a contributor to this site.
This site has saved me lots of money and time to give back at least
I have NUS, Unidays and StudentBeans

Here's a small list of places where I cannot give you a code for as they are restricted to one account only or link to a student site

Amazon
HP
Apple
Zavvi
Realtime
The Peoples Operator
Spotify
Virgin Media
O2
Birchbox
ASOS

Available (as of 11/1/16)

Microsoft - 10%
Office - 10%
EVISU - 20%
New Look - 10%
PHD - 30%
Sole Trader - 10%
Vans - 20%
Raleigh - 10%
The Frangrance Shop - 10%
Urban Outfitters - 10%
House of Fraser - 10%
Ohh Dear - 10%
#SHOEAHOLICS - 20%
Topman - 10%
Water stones - 10%
Moss Bros - 15%
Shore Projects - 20%
USC - 10%
Adidas - 15%
Tally Weir - 10%
Base London - 10%
Forever 21 - 10%
Pink Clove - 20%
JOY - 10%
The Protien Works - 20%
ARK - 10%
Watch Elements - 10%
Reebok - 10%
Tokyo Laundry - 25%
Beauty Works - 20%
Oasis - 10%
Pretty Little Thing - 10%
Firebox - 10%
Missguided - 10%
Custom Controllers - 10%
IWOOT - 10%
Offspring - 10%
Select - 10%
Footasylum - 10%
Boutique Goldsmiths - 10%
Hollister - 10%
MYPROTEIN - 10%
SHOPBOP - 10%
Ray-Ban Remix - 20%
Boux Avenue - 10%
Schuh - 10%
Feelunique.com - 10%
Zalando - 10%
Maxi Nutrition - 35%
Regalrose- 20%
UGG Austrailia - 10%
tReds - 20%
Blacks - 10%
Quiz - 15%
Blue Vanilla - 10%
Topshop - 10%
Hobbycraft- 10%
Miss selfridge - 15%
Björn Borg - 15%
Bellfield - 15%
Just Winston London - 20%
Route one 1989 - 10%
Dockers - 20%
Getthelabel.com - 10%
HSamuel - 10%
Scotts - 10%
Burton Menswear - 10%
Funky Store - 20%
Farah - 10%
Penguin - 10%
Bear Strenght - 15%
AX Paris - 10%
Lambretta Clothing - 15%
Skinny dip - 20%
Sooth Avenue - 25%
Rebellious Fashion - 15%
All sole footware- 15%
Moda in Pelle - 10%
MISSPAP.CO.UK - 15%
MYBAG - 10%
Levi's - 15%
Links - 10%
Rare London - 20%
Quicksilver - 10%
ModCloth - 10%
Miss Foxy - 30%
Stylish Pick - 20%
Glamorous - 15%
Ben Sherman - 15%
Muscle Food - 10%
Lavish Alice - 20%
Millets - 10%
Missy Empire - 15%
DIXI - 15%
Ryman - 10%
Warehouse - 10%
Officers club - 10%
Dorothy Perkins - 10%
Two Seasons - 10%
Rhinoshield- 20%
Lamoda - 10%
Field and trek.com - 10%
Together - 10%
Dune - 10%
The Cambridge Satchel Company - 10%
Rock N Rose - 10%
Lyle & Scott
Paul's Boutique - 10%
FYFO - 10%
NaaNaa - 15%
Public Desire - 10%
Ernest Jones - 10%
East Dane - 10%
Twisted Time - 15%
French Connection - 15%
In The Style - 10%
Atolyestone- 25%
Little Mistress - 15%
Linzi - 10%
Teva - 10%
Orelia - 20%
Roxy - 10%
Forever unique - 10%
Lazy oaf - 10%
Cloud nine - 15%
DC shoes - 10%
Paper chase - 10%
PULP - 10%
Lipsy London - 10%
Cath Kidston - 10%
Young Ones - 20%
Lily Lulu - 20%
Benefit - 10%
Oh My Love - 15%
TOWER London - 20%
Crumpler - 10%
CLOGGS - 10%
Pull & Bear - 20%
Casetify- 15%
Blue Inc - 10%
Hype - 15%
Accessorize- 10%
Mango Bikes - 10%
Folli Follie - 10%
Kitbag - 10%
Select - 20%
Flossy - 15%
Volcom - 20%
Boots - 10%
boohoo.com - 10%
Look Fantastic - 10%
Case Mate - 30%
Ann Summers
Motorola - 10%
Lovehoney- 20%
Jack Wills - 15%
GHD - 10%
SIMMI - 10%
AQ/AQ - 20%
Toys R Us - £5 off £30 Spend
Dresses.ie - 20%
ELVI - 20%

Only issue is that if I have already given a code out, I have to wait an hour to be re-issued another code so if you message me I'll let you know if one is available
Community Updates
MiscStudent Discount
61 Comments
Very nice of you, expect to be inundated with PM's now though !!!

Best to do what I do & just get an NUS card via one of the methods posted on here - saves me a fortune
ChrisUK

Very nice of you, expect to be inundated with PM's now though !!!Best to … Very nice of you, expect to be inundated with PM's now though !!!Best to do what I do & just get an NUS card via one of the methods posted on here - saves me a fortune

Yeah I don't mind as long as they can wait patiently. NUS is alright but I've noticed that Unidays offers far more discounts and now Student beans offers more than NUS, not complaining though, all come in handy
caironjake

Yeah I don't mind as long as they can wait patiently. NUS is alright but … Yeah I don't mind as long as they can wait patiently. NUS is alright but I've noticed that Unidays offers far more discounts and now Student beans offers more than NUS, not complaining though, all come in handy

Uni days is the one - wont let you join without an ac email though. Do Student Beans require this as well ?
ChrisUK

Uni days is the one - wont let you join without an ac email though. Do … Uni days is the one - wont let you join without an ac email though. Do Student Beans require this as well ?

Yeah, just to verify your account but after that you use your personal email address to login and use as normal
LIST OF AVAILABLE STUDENT DISCOUNTS HAVE BEEN ADDED
Edited by: "caironjake" 26th Nov 2015
Nice one OP. You actually deserve a VIP badge for the effort.
Thanks for sharing, my son is a student so will nag him to help me X)
What a lovely gesture ta op
samwants2save

What a lovely gesture ta op

Haha thanks guys
I'm looking for a new look code if u have one of them be very grateful. Thankyou
popz14

I'm looking for a new look code if u have one of them be very grateful. … I'm looking for a new look code if u have one of them be very grateful. Thankyou

PM sent
Amazon Discount Code ...

Do you happen to have a Discount Code for Amazon please?.
amour3k

Amazon Discount Code ...Do you happen to have a Discount Code for Amazon … Amazon Discount Code ...Do you happen to have a Discount Code for Amazon please?.

Here's a small list of places where I cannot give you a code for as they are restricted to one account only or link to a student site

Amazon
HP
Apple
Zavvi
Realtime
The Peoples Operator
Spotify
Virgin Media
O2
Birchbox
Do you have a code for WH Smiths? Thanks
ginx

Do you have a code for WH Smiths? Thanks

Nope, but use the code BLACK10 to receive an extra 10% off purchases £20 or more. Code expires on Monday 30th
caironjake

Nope, but use the code BLACK10 to receive an extra 10% off purchases £20 … Nope, but use the code BLACK10 to receive an extra 10% off purchases £20 or more. Code expires on Monday 30th

Thank you
That is brilliant! Hope you don't get taken advantage of my daughter is a student, but unfortunately, bone idle, and has only the discount she doesn't pay for? I'm Confused as to which is which, and she deliberately doesn't enlighten me either. So kind of you, but, when you think about it, it's a bad do when I'm using Student discount from hukd, cos own child cba..kids! So a big thanks from me
juggler1

it's a bad do when I'm using Student discount from hukd, cos own child … it's a bad do when I'm using Student discount from hukd, cos own child cba..kids! So a big thanks from me

You havent even asked for a code yet.
Oh I know, there's nothing I need right now- was just saying ta, and something like ' you do more for this family than my own children' You know, how Mothers like to rant a bit, haha
caironjake

Yeah, just to verify your account but after that you use your personal … Yeah, just to verify your account but after that you use your personal email address to login and use as normal

That to me is a better way forward still I think .... :-)
oh wow, how kind of you

I would really appreciate a fatface one if you'd be so kind? Thankyou Eve xx
Elluca

oh wow, how kind of you I would really appreciate a fatface one if … oh wow, how kind of you I would really appreciate a fatface one if you'd be so kind? Thankyou Eve xx

Hi, thankyou, just check Unidays, Student Beans and NUS and there's no student code available for Fat Face. Sorry about that
hello OP

wonderful gesture. anything for Microsoft Office?
EN1GMA

hello OPwonderful gesture. anything for Microsoft Office?

According to Microsoft's t&c's on Unidays, 10% code can only be applied on Surface 4. Can always give you the code for you to try out
one_way

Here's a small list of places where I cannot give you a code for as they … Here's a small list of places where I cannot give you a code for as they are restricted to one account only or link to a student site AmazonHPAppleZavviRealtimeThe Peoples Operator SpotifyVirgin MediaO2Birchbox

Your'e looking much better than the last time i saw you
caironjake

Hi, thankyou, just check Unidays, Student Beans and NUS and there's no … Hi, thankyou, just check Unidays, Student Beans and NUS and there's no student code available for Fat Face. Sorry about that

okay will do thankyou xxx
caironjake

According to Microsoft's t&c's on Unidays, 10% code can only be applied … According to Microsoft's t&c's on Unidays, 10% code can only be applied on Surface 4. Can always give you the code for you to try out

thanks very much but I only really want a deal on Office but thanks for the offer.
Wow, this is awesome, don't actually need a discount atm but just wanted to say this is great
OP .. a cheap joke here (but with a real word question embedded, so no malice intended, but ... )

Is StudentBeans jumping PLENTY with 'Beans'?, or has its 'Chilli' now expired?, lol. :-)
Is there any chance that I could please have a house of Fraser unidays code?
Can I have a mossbros code please?
Any chance I could get a discount code for www.goldsmiths.co.uk

Thank you.
Pauladin91

Any chance I could get a discount code for www.goldsmiths.co.ukThank you.

Hi, not sure if this will work but it's from StudentBeans. It looks to be a generic code

STUDENT10
caironjake

Hi, not sure if this will work but it's from StudentBeans. It looks to be … Hi, not sure if this will work but it's from StudentBeans. It looks to be a generic codeSTUDENT10

Thanks, it works.
Hi OP,

Any chance you could help me out with the 15% discount code, from Student Beans, for GoApe please?

Thanks.
jarralad86

Hi OP,Any chance you could help me out with the 15% discount code, from … Hi OP,Any chance you could help me out with the 15% discount code, from Student Beans, for GoApe please?Thanks.

Pm'd you
This is so thoughtful of you. Just what we need to keep the money in our pockets :). I tried the Goldsmiths code STUDENT10 but it didn't work. Do you know if the code has changed? About to buy a wedding ring and 10% off will make a big difference. If you could check for me I would appreciate it so much x
Zoegee1986

This is so thoughtful of you. Just what we need to keep the money in our … This is so thoughtful of you. Just what we need to keep the money in our pockets :). I tried the Goldsmiths code STUDENT10 but it didn't work. Do you know if the code has changed? About to buy a wedding ring and 10% off will make a big difference. If you could check for me I would appreciate it so much x

Yeah student10 is the only code given on Unidays and StudentBeans
List Updated 11/1/16 Note: Asos is no longer available as it has become a Single Multiple Use code only
Nice gesture but extra work for you to check if they are a contributor or not.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants