Shark hoover

Posted 17th Apr
Does anyone own a shark NV700UKT? If so what are your thoughts, Im leaning towards this on there website although I haven’t got any pets, but the pet head could come in useful on sofas, tia
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
Might be wrong but I heard sharks duo system is very good on hard floors but poor on carpets
adamderak17/04/2020 00:55

Might be wrong but I heard sharks duo system is very good on hard floors …Might be wrong but I heard sharks duo system is very good on hard floors but poor on carpets

got a corded shark duo works great on carpets
I've got the (DuoClean) Shark NV800UKT (the model before the anti-hair wrap system, which peed me off a bit, haha). Admittedly it's mostly hard floors in here but I do have big/long rugs as well and you can switch between floor types.

Can't say I've owned both versions, but I'd imagine Powered Lift-Away (which mine has) has a bit more grunt than non-Powered Lift-Away.

It's excellent, built like a tank and very well-thought out, easy to maintain and user-friendly. Love the LED lights too (which many competitors adopted after Shark). You'll love it.
I don't have this model but have owned a cordless Shark vacuum for the last 2 years and it is great. No loss of suction in that time and no issues. I would happily buy another.
We bought a shark pet hoover last week to upgrade our dyson... the difference is immense! We thought we were pretty clean people, but apparently not, the shark is so much more powerful and really feels like it’s sucking up the floor rather than giving it a little tickle!
Bought an nz801uk about 6 weeks ago to replace a 6 year old dyson, I would definitely recommend this model, works well on both hard floors and carpet.
There customer service is good dealt with them twice
Have the 800 as well, very good at carpets but wish I had the anti hair tangle one, only downside. These are very well made, not like your Vax ones, good as dyson but I find easier to steer and take apart for stairs, attic and cupboards. Plus can be a lot cheaper than Dyson.
I am very pleased with my Shark.The only downside on our model is that the dust container is quite small (and therefore needs emptying more often than say a Dyson),
Another downside is that it's a bit top-heavy and inclined to fall over. Would still recommend Shark though..
Stormtrooper17/04/2020 13:36

I am very pleased with my Shark.The only downside on our model is that the …I am very pleased with my Shark.The only downside on our model is that the dust container is quite small (and therefore needs emptying more often than say a Dyson), Another downside is that it's a bit top-heavy and inclined to fall over. Would still recommend Shark though..

Big design flaw with the hose positioning as it always pulls the hoover over when using the hose whilst still attached to the body.
Yeah, that’s what I mean. Do like the fact that the Shark has lights on the front though, something that I don’t think Dyson’s have.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions