Groups

Sharm El Sheikh

I (hopefully) will be going on holiday to Sharm El Sheikh this November. I have started my vaccinations (Hep A & B) which is huge for me as I am terrified of needles!

However, I am really stuck on which hotel to choose! The travel agents haven't been much help as they recommend whatever hotel I mention. As I am flying out from my local airport and travelling with Thomson it would seem my hotel choice is somewhat limited for some reason. I have narrowed it down to these hotels and would appreciate if anyone who has stayed at any of them could let me know if they recommend them?

Tropicana Grand Azure Resort
    Jaz Mirabel Beach
    Sol Y Mar Sharks Bay Hotel
    Dreams Vacation Resort
    Dreams Beach Resort
    or
    The Ritz Carlton

Thanks

10 Comments

better off spending an hour or two on trip advisor checking out their reviews

try holidaytruths website
    add on the intercontinental to that list also, really nice

Original Poster

scrumpypaul;8909431

better off spending an hour or two on trip advisor checking out their … better off spending an hour or two on trip advisor checking out their reviews

I have done and am still confused! :x

I know what there are always going to be bad reviews but it seems like for every good review there is an awful one!

look at the reviews on trip advisor
    also you could ask on the sharm forum, here's the link
    tripadvisor.co.uk/Sho…tml
    hope you have a great time! i'm off to egypt as well, roll on next week!

Original Poster

missp27;8909455

look at the reviews on trip advisor :)also you could ask on the sharm … look at the reviews on trip advisor :)also you could ask on the sharm forum, here's the link http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g297555-i9225-Sharm_El_Sheikh_South_Sinai_Red_Sea_and_Sinai.htmlhope you have a great time! i'm off to egypt as well, roll on next week!

Thanks for that! Very useful.

im going in sep

kimbyanne;8909470

Thanks for that! Very useful.

no probs
    i'm a regualar on the luxor forum now and it's been so great with bits and bobs of info you're not sure on

sme24185;8909478

im going in sep

have a lovely time

We stayed at the Jaz Mirabel Club last August (which is part of the Jaz Mirabel Beach, Club and Park complex and all within close walking distance of each other) and it was just lovely. The Jaz Mirabel Beach is the best of the bunch and is located closest to the beach and (I believe) had nicer rooms. However, you can use the water slides at the Jaz Mirabel Park which are not bad. Which ever of the complexes you choose to stay at is the one you need to eat and drink at, but that's not a huge problem. PM me if you need any more info x

We stopped at the Grand Azure Resort in 2005 all inclusive & loved it. Was about 5 miles from the airport.Be warned its a massive complex so a lot of walking involved. Free mini buses laid on every day to Narma Bay.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians78
      2. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1218
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671414
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424614496

See more discussions