Groups

Sharp LC-46XD1E 46 inch Full HD LCD TV [graded stock] - £619 [Musthave100 Continued]

hotukdeals.com/ima…jpg

£619.00

hotukdeals.com/go/?m=3667&d=musthave100.co.uk/ind…464hotukdeals.com/ima…gif

Not exactly as good as the 32" LCD for £100 but still a good deal.
    Key features

* 1080P Full HD + HD Ready
    * IDTV Freeview DVB tuner
    * Wall mountable
    * Built-in Teletext
    * 16:9 Aspect Ratio
    * 1920 x 1080 Screen Resolution (pixels)
    * 4ms Response Time
    * 450 cd/m2 Brightness
    * 2000:1 Contrast Ratio

SHARP LC46XD1E 46 INCH FULL HD LCD TV.
    46 inch Aquos Full High Definition LCD TV with built-in digital tuner (DVB-T) and high contrast ratio of 1200:1. TruD picture enhancement technology, 4ms response time and 2x HDMI outputs.

61 Comments

Giving them £100 on the off chance i might get a cheap TV is cool but no way am i gonna risk £619 until the 1st one turns up ....:-D

Original Poster

:giggle:

I just thought it was worth mentioning.

Private Message: Re: Musthave100
    26-05-2007, 00:38
    SpecialK
    Pilot Light

Admin

Hmmm well we just pulled it down to check it out. We've never heard of … Hmmm well we just pulled it down to check it out. We've never heard of the site before or seen it anywhere which is always a red flag if something is cheaper than elsewhere. We'll take a look but from what we have found so far the company seems a little odd (for example their domain is registered to a Italian restaurant)...

i only posted because you have accepted a previous post for the same company as it was in your search bar. i had never heard of this company either but it is in your list so i assumed it was genuine and above board and it does seem a great price. i got my ps3 through great universal offer 20% off for new customer. so nothing dodgy from my end

have wanted to post deals from this site before and this is what happened ???

I cant believe everything is so cheap anyone used these before?

i seen that tv earlier
    if my £100 tv turns up they will see another £619 from me
    but no way im gona try before then

Banned

Monkey nuts 2

:giggle: I just thought it was worth mentioning.

Too right.

I'll take three! :giggle:

Shonk

i seen that tv earlierif my £100 tv turns up they will see another £619 f … i seen that tv earlierif my £100 tv turns up they will see another £619 from mebut no way im gona try before then

£100 TV???

Really good price. But graded stock, VAT inclusive, Missing Manuals and 4 weeks for delivery.

Reviews: ]http//ww…htm

[COLOR="blue"]It seems as though people are voting this cold because they don't trust the site - not because of the deal itself.

Well I've bit the bullet and ordered the Sharp.

The site accepts Paypal or Google checkout so as I'm making an on-line purchase via a credit card I should be covered for fraud or non-delivery etc.
    As soon as the purchase was made I was able to print off an invoice which included the companies details:[/COLOR]

MustHave100.co.uk (ELB Style Ltd)
    76 Firedrake Croft
    Coventry
    CV1 2DR
    Phone 0845 299 0715
    e-mail [email protected]
    [email protected]

[COLOR="Blue"]I did a little googling on MustHave100 before making the purchase and did not find anything which made me suspicious.
    I did find this post:[/COLOR] ]http//fo…100 [COLOR="blue"]on MSE which included the following quotes posted last May:[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="1"]"I spotted this post last week and so I e-mailed musthave100.co.uk a number of times with various enquiries (basically trying to see if they were genuine), and I quickly got replies back from their very helpful Customer Services.
    I was suitably re-assured and so ordered a HP 510 laptop late last Friday afternoon and it arrived one week later this morning. I received an e-mail last night and it informed me it would be delivered today; a tracking number was also quoted. The laptop was security sealed in the original packaging and the box was very well wrapped in bubble-wrap to protect it."[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]"It would appear that musthave100.co.uk are a relatively new company who are trying to get off the ground. It has been my experience that they provide an excellent all-round service - fast replies to e-mails from CS, free delivery and perfect goods - I perhaps shouldn't have said the last bit because the laptop is charging up at the moment and I haven't actually turned it on yet!!"[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"]If all works out and the set turns up in good working order then this is one stella hot deal - a review of the set can be found here:[/COLOR]

]http//ww…htm

Banned

I love their 30 day return policy. You cannot return an item if you've used it - LOL!

I stumbled across this site about 3 months ago and ordered the sharp, after waiting 6 weeks and hearing nothing, emailed them only to get a bounce back email. Havnt heard anything since and have tried ringing but just goes through to answerphone! So be careful if you are buying from here!

While i would risk £100 for the 32" tv i wouldnt go as far as risking £619 , until you know for sure that the company is genuine.

rk10000

[COLOR="Red"]I stumbled across this site about 3 months ago and ordered … [COLOR="Red"]I stumbled across this site about 3 months ago and ordered the sharp, after waiting 6 weeks and hearing nothing, emailed them only to get a bounce back email. Havnt heard anything since and have tried ringing but just goes through to answerphone! So be careful if you are buying from here![/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"]So why have you not reclaimed the purchase cost from your credit card, been around to their address or otherwise created stink - if I'd paid £600+ for something and not heard a thing for 3 months I'd have done a lot more than telephoning and sending emails -- was this Sharp actually advertised on their website 3 months ago - I'd have thought the HDUK gang would have known about it if it was -- not telling porkies are you? ![/COLOR]

A-n-d-y

[COLOR="Magenta"]While i would risk £100 for the 32" tv i wouldnt go as … [COLOR="Magenta"]While i would risk £100 for the 32" tv i wouldnt go as far as risking £619 , until you know for sure that the company is genuine.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"]I agree with you but I've seen nothing to make me think that this company is not genuine - they certainly exist and reports (few though they are) from previous customers have been mostly favorable.
    I've been after a large screen LCD for a while and was looking at this very model in Comet only last week - Comets' price was closer to £1300 however. I, personally, am willing to risk the hassle of having to reclaim £600 to save £600 though I don't advocate others follow suit if it will leave them short of funds should things go wrong.

Keeping my fingers crossed - I'll let the forum know if I end up happy :thumbsup: or sad :x [/COLOR]

They have took no payment from my card as it was a pre-order and did not require payment untill the item was in stock Hence why I have not been round to look for them. They expected to get stock in within 6-8 weeks but I have not heard from them since.

logindetails

[COLOR="blue"]It seems as though people are voting this cold because they … [COLOR="blue"]It seems as though people are voting this cold because they don't trust the site - not because of the deal itself.Well I've bit the bullet and ordered the Sharp.The site accepts Paypal or Google checkout so as I'm making an on-line purchase via a credit card I should be covered for fraud or non-delivery etc.As soon as the purchase was made I was able to print off an invoice which included the companies details:[/COLOR]MustHave100.co.uk (ELB Style Ltd)76 Firedrake CroftCoventryCV1 2DRPhone 0845 299 0715e-mail [email protected]@musthave100.co.uk[COLOR="Blue"]I did a little googling on MustHave100 before making the purchase and did not find anything which made me suspicious.I did find this post:[/COLOR] ]http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=427452&page=2&highlight=musthave100 [COLOR="blue"]on MSE which included the following quotes posted last May:[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="1"]"I spotted this post last week and so I e-mailed musthave100.co.uk a number of times with various enquiries (basically trying to see if they were genuine), and I quickly got replies back from their very helpful Customer Services.I was suitably re-assured and so ordered a HP 510 laptop late last Friday afternoon and it arrived one week later this morning. I received an e-mail last night and it informed me it would be delivered today; a tracking number was also quoted. The laptop was security sealed in the original packaging and the box was very well wrapped in bubble-wrap to protect it."[/SIZE][SIZE="1"]"It would appear that musthave100.co.uk are a relatively new company who are trying to get off the ground. It has been my experience that they provide an excellent all-round service - fast replies to e-mails from CS, free delivery and perfect goods - I perhaps shouldn't have said the last bit because the laptop is charging up at the moment and I haven't actually turned it on yet!!"[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]If all works out and the set turns up in good working order then this is one stella hot deal - a review of the set can be found here:[/COLOR]]http://www.hdtvorg.co.uk/reviews/lcd/Sharp_LC46XD1E.htm

Tried to resist commenting about the font colour but can't - FFS, it looks so fricking awful. Would it be too much to suggest that people should aim to restrict colours, boldness, italics, block capitals and the like to small doses where you want to emphasise something in particular otherwise the site is gonna end up looking really really cra*p.

i agree

it looks like something you would puke up in the morning :giggle:

cheapskate58

[COLOR="Red"]Tried to resist commenting about the font colour but can't - … [COLOR="Red"]Tried to resist commenting about the font colour but can't - FFS, it looks so fricking awful. Would it be too much to suggest that people should aim to restrict colours, boldness, italics, block capitals and the like to small doses where you want to emphasise something in particular otherwise the site is gonna end up looking really really cra*p.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"]Up yours cheapskate[/COLOR]

emu

[COLOR="Magenta"]i agree it looks like something you would puke up in the … [COLOR="Magenta"]i agree it looks like something you would puke up in the morning[/COLOR] :giggle:

[COLOR="Blue"]Your's too emu[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"]We all need a little color in our lives - it spices things up a bit[/COLOR] :thumbsup:

Get a life you colour freaks... :-D

Would it be too much to suggest that people should aim to restrict … Would it be too much to suggest that people should aim to restrict colours, boldness, italics, block capitals and the like to small doses where you want to emphasise something in particular

Yes

logindetails

[COLOR="Blue"]Up yours cheapskate[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Your's too … [COLOR="Blue"]Up yours cheapskate[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Your's too emu[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]We all need a little color in our lives - it spices things up a bit[/COLOR] :thumbsup:

The word is spelled "colour"!!

[COLOR="Magenta"]MORON!!![/COLOR]:p:p

cheapskate58

The word is spelled "colour"!![COLOR="Magenta"]MORON!!![/COLOR]:p:p

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="Cyan"]lol[/COLOR][/SIZE] :giggle: :giggle:

Maybe logindetails is American....

dogonbike

Maybe logindetails is American....

Well, that would explain a few things:p

Don't make excuses for him/her/it - it's just a really awful way of posting messages - IMHO of course!

cheapskate58

Well, that would explain a few things:p Don't make excuses for him/her/it … Well, that would explain a few things:p Don't make excuses for him/her/it - it's just a really awful way of posting messages - IMHO of course!

Nobody tells me what to do....

I don't see the problem, maybe you should watch the news and get a real prospective on whats important...

cheapskate58

[COLOR="Red"]The word is spelled … [COLOR="Red"]The word is spelled "colour"!![/COLOR][COLOR="Magenta"]MORON!!![/COLOR]:p:p

[COLOR="Blue"]Not where I come from[/COLOR]

dogonbike

[COLOR="Magenta"]Maybe logindetails is American....[/COLOR]

[COLOR="blue"]Close - Patagonian[/COLOR]

cheapskate58

[COLOR="Red"]Well, that would explain a few things:p Don't make excuses … [COLOR="Red"]Well, that would explain a few things:p Don't make excuses for him/her/it - it's just a really awful way of posting messages - IMHO of course![/COLOR]

[COLOR="blue"]Opinions make the world go around - the more the merrier -- I notice that since this little repartee started the rating for this deal has gone up from below -12 to over +15 degrees and I'm happy for the OP who I think was hard done by initially and risked a good post falling into oblivion because of a few uninformed comments about the company in question -- note well -- I stand to be corrected if all turns sour on me.

btw COLOR is internationally correct - check any html code.[/COLOR]

logindetails I have found that there are so may anal/stupid people on here....You just got to ignore some of them, or stand your ground as appropriate...

http://smiliesftw.com/x/balzz.gif

dogonbike

[COLOR="Red"]logindetails I have found that there are so may anal/stupid … [COLOR="Red"]logindetails I have found that there are so may anal/stupid people on here....You just got to ignore some of them, or stand your ground as appropriate...[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"]Hey dogonbike - thanks for the morale support but being Patagonian I'm used to standing my ground and no cheapskate will get the better of me LOL![/COLOR]

Blanco

[COLOR="blue"]Double LOL[/COLOR]:giggle:

. .

Well done to those that ordered.

Looking at the reviews hdtvorg.pricerunner.co.uk/pe/…ews it would apear this is a good TV......

....and now out of stock.

2 friends had problems with Sharp units. Sound rather than picture.

At this price point or above, I would def. wait it out for a Bravia due to Xmas etc.

ordered one yesterday - no payment taken and no email from the company. Interestingly the address was E6 when I ordered mine - not Coventry....
    Well - fingers crossed. My mate got one a short time ago for £999 inc 5yr warranty: but the DVB tuner didnt work, so he's had to get it replaced.
    Am hoping this works out

Order confirmed this morning.

Shipping 27th of November with 1-2 days delivery time. Woohoo!

:pirate: CJ :pirate:

So are these guys trustworthy? I'm really tempted to order one of these.

I'm still waiting on a camera that was meant to have been dispatched on Tuesday. A few people have received Beko TV's so far.

any updates?

orderd one of these last week and customer support is absolutely disgusting from this site...ive left 5 messages tru the receptionist for mh100 to contact me about a shipping date since my card has already been charged..no reply since last week...amazingly when i check into my account page and clik on orders site is telling me i hav no orders with this company...did a google checkout so my receipt is intact...will update u peeps lata

Editor

Editor

]http//ww…uk/
    Musthave100 deleted

lionsound

orderd one of these last week and customer support is absolutely … orderd one of these last week and customer support is absolutely disgusting from this site...ive left 5 messages tru the receptionist for mh100 to contact me about a shipping date since my card has already been charged..no reply since last week...amazingly when i check into my account page and clik on orders site is telling me i hav no orders with this company...did a google checkout so my receipt is intact...will update u peeps lata

I am in exactly the same postion as you. I've phone many times and sent about 10 emails , yesterday one was answered saying 'the manager will get back to me asap' The money has been charged(and googlecheckout reciept) but nothing shows on the mustahave100 account. What to do? I'll wait another day
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. USB Portable CD Drive advice11
      2. Biscuit addiction1539
      3. Car park fine UKPC1314
      4. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)811

See more discussions