Groups

Shaved Eyebrows Advice!

To cut a long story short , at a mates last night , when my eyebrows were shaved of using a leg razor

quickest way to get them back?

thanks

25 Comments

Draw some on with marker pen

Sellotape them back on

miracle grow?

Or trim your pit/downstairs hair and glue that on (more wirey and durable)

Barring that - just wait

replace them with pubic hair , youll never notice the difference :thumbsup:

HB pencil?

no way can you encourage new growth any faster....just let nature take its course and pray to god you dont end up with a mono-brow!

Pics? lol

Buy an eyebrow pencil for meantime ?

You get a fair bit of regrowth in about a week or so,I tend to pluck my stray bits every few days and notice a bit coming through within 2 days or so.
    Think how long it would take to shave and for it to grow back,be about same.

mbgringo;5604206

Or trim your pit/downstairs hair and glue that on (more wirey and … Or trim your pit/downstairs hair and glue that on (more wirey and durable)Barring that - just wait

A-n-d-y;5604207

replace them with pubic hair , youll never notice the difference … replace them with pubic hair , youll never notice the difference :thumbsup:

As long as the collars and cuffs match :thumbsup:

http://www.robertamsterdam.com/alistair_darling.jpg

takes about 10 weeks for them to grow back fully. I am speaking from experience !!!

midlandscomics;5604225

As long as the collars and cuffs match :thumbsup:

Oh, but he looks so Darling :thumbsup:

Dont mean to alarm you but not everybodys grows back.

But gl with it.:thumbsup:

mrtootough;5604237

takes about 10 weeks for them to grow back fully. I am speaking from … takes about 10 weeks for them to grow back fully. I am speaking from experience !!!

Really 10 wks,suppose mine are rather fine but when I've had all mine off,never took that long.

http://www.made4men.co.uk/images/T/2459.jpg

I hope your eyebrows grow back soon
    but in the meantime i have enclosed a little DIY kit:friends:

http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu34/kaits_2009/print-your-own-24964-1240186957-8.jpg

Original Poster

Think sunglasses are the cure for time being

Banned

grow them dont think miracle grow will work !! lol

2 dead caterpillars(the furry kind) and a pritt stick!

simples:thumbsup:

wait ... really quickly!

Funny thread of the day award!

:lol:

Banned

I read this thread thinking you wanted to know the quickest way to get your mate back lol, I had all sorts of suggestions...lol

show a picture and ill tell you the quickest way possible, will grow back completely in less than 3 hours!

My 15 yr old decided to shave off just half of ONE of her eyebrows... it didn't take long to grow back.. but the phone call I had from school was.... interesting!!

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5606356

My 15 yr old decided to shave off just half of ONE of her eyebrows... it … My 15 yr old decided to shave off just half of ONE of her eyebrows... it didn't take long to grow back.. but the phone call I had from school was.... interesting!!

Alright cheers!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2174
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3741454
      3. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)22
      4. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX33

See more discussions