Shaver help

Found 18th Dec 2017
i would like to get my other half a descent shaver for christmas can any men recommend one for me about 30 pound ish thank you in advance
Community Updates
AskHealth & Beauty
8 Comments
i think you need to rethink your budget, but i have used this site in the past and had good service shavers.co.uk
Original Poster
ding4 m ago

try this or this or just look here, they seem to have some good offers on

Ohh thanks think ill go for the starwars one 😁
DE Safety Razor, it take about 5 minutes to get used to, but, its cheaper, better results and far more manly. You dont see james bond whip out a leci razor.
jimhuf49 m ago

DE Safety Razor, it take about 5 minutes to get used to, but, its cheaper, …DE Safety Razor, it take about 5 minutes to get used to, but, its cheaper, better results and far more manly. You dont see james bond whip out a leci razor.

you dont see james bond having a **** but im sure he does
Edited by moderator: "removed swear word" 18th Dec 2017
princess19914 m ago

Ohh thanks think ill go for the starwars one 😁

a few places have it for the same price see here might be worth reading a few reviews
I don't shave any more but when I used too I went from a electric to trying a shavette as I always wanted to try it.

And it was such a better shave and after using a hot towel etc face felt fresher too!
Philips one blade sounded quite good. Seems to be a cross between the old single edge "gem type" razor from 1912 and an electric razor. No need for shaving soap/cream and meant to be good sensitivity wise, which was always a problem for me with electric razor (as well as them simply not being at all effective).
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions