Groups

Shaver help

Hi there everyone,

looking for some help please, iv'e never used an electric shaver before and am looking to get one

i've found these two:
    argos.co.uk/sta…htm

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

could anyone recommend one of these or know which is better?

or suggest another at a similar price?

Thank you

5 Comments

Electric shavers are crap imo, Never get a close shave with any, Nothing gets close to a wet shave.

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

I'd go for the philips, had 3 different models over the last few years … I'd go for the philips, had 3 different models over the last few years all have given a great shave

cheers

Original Poster

shauneco

Electric shavers are crap imo, Never get a close shave with any, Nothing … Electric shavers are crap imo, Never get a close shave with any, Nothing gets close to a wet shave.

yeah, iv'e heard this alot, but i might give it a go. its only £35 at the end of the day

shauneco

Electric shavers are crap imo, Never get a close shave with any, Nothing … Electric shavers are crap imo, Never get a close shave with any, Nothing gets close to a wet shave.

I used to think this, but took the plunge on a Braun series 7 as I needed to shave everyday for work and wet shaving daily is a nightmare, and even though it was costly I can honestly say its a superb shave

I agree that its not quite as close as a wet, but I still have a smooth face on a daily basis with no rash, the only advice I would give is spend a decent amount on a good shaver as this is a long term investment that will last for years
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2951
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?26120
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891718
      4. Sad news about Barcelona24107

See more discussions