Shaving company similar to Cornerstone?

Found 26th Jul 2016
There's a company, similar to Cornerstone, who provide shaving supplies online and do a first time purchase offer, can anyone remember their name? I think they were razor king or something, had king in the name and were UK based...
Community Updates
AskRazor
15 Comments
king of shaves?
dixin123

king of shaves?

Nah it's more of a lesser known company who purely trade online, much like Cornerstone.
Doesn't have King in the name but "Razors by Dorco" do a first time buyer offer.
I didn't know about them, do you have the code or place where to get the first time offer as I can't find it.
Ever thought of just switching to DE shaving?
I mean damn I don't think I paid more then £20 last year on saving stuff let alone, that was 100 blades, a big tub of nice shaving cream and some nice oils.cream and
joedastudd

Ever thought of just switching to DE shaving?I mean damn I don't think I … Ever thought of just switching to DE shaving?I mean damn I don't think I paid more then £20 last year on saving stuff let alone, that was 100 blades, a big tub of nice shaving cream and some nice oils.cream and

I've just realised what that is haha. Yes I've tried those and even though there's a saving and a very close shave I find I do cut myself a lot more haha.

Along with erm, not being able to shave down there with them either. I can only use the traditional razors for that area X)
Edited by: "M0nk3h" 26th Jul 2016
M0nk3h

I didn't know about them, do you have the code or place where to get the … I didn't know about them, do you have the code or place where to get the first time offer as I can't find it.

Sorry, I don't know the code. I can't remember what I used tbh. They are amazing razors though if that's any help.
stuarthanley

Sorry, I don't know the code. I can't remember what I used tbh. They … Sorry, I don't know the code. I can't remember what I used tbh. They are amazing razors though if that's any help.

Do you roughly remember the offer you got though? There's one where you get the free handle for your first subscription but nothing else...
M0nk3h

Do you roughly remember the offer you got though? There's one where you … Do you roughly remember the offer you got though? There's one where you get the free handle for your first subscription but nothing else...

I received a handle and 2 free blades. It may have been a time limited over though if it's no longer showing.
I use their subscription service. I receive 4 blades every 2 months for £5.95 and they do last me (I don't shave daily though)
stuarthanley

I received a handle and 2 free blades. It may have been a time limited … I received a handle and 2 free blades. It may have been a time limited over though if it's no longer showing. I use their subscription service. I receive 4 blades every 2 months for £5.95 and they do last me (I don't shave daily though)

Yes, it seems that deal ended by the looks of it
Bold King by any chance?

Also wondering if they are any good
harrys.com .online retailer for America but the factory is in Germany. I wonder if they sell in UK? Never got around to looking them up but I here there adverts all the time
lidds

Bold King by any chance?Also wondering if they are any good

On second thoughts, I think it is the one haha.

wayners

http://www.Harrys.com .online retailer for America but the factory is in … http://www.Harrys.com .online retailer for America but the factory is in Germany. I wonder if they sell in UK? Never got around to looking them up but I here there adverts all the time

Not too sure on that one.
Edited by: "M0nk3h" 26th Jul 2016
wayners

http://www.Harrys.com .online retailer for America but the factory is in … http://www.Harrys.com .online retailer for America but the factory is in Germany. I wonder if they sell in UK? Never got around to looking them up but I here there adverts all the time

The walking dead cast by any chance :)?
I'm a Lidl convert lol. Lidl own brand 3 blade razor costs £2.99 with 1 or maybe two blades then £2.99 for 8 blades. I shave around 3-4 times a week and they last myself 3-4 weeks per blade.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants