Shaw Academy Lifetime Membership

Found 25th May 2016
Shaw Academy is offering Lifetime membership for £295. Also, up to 3 family members or friends will have access to the courses. A few questions. Does anyone know if their Diplomas are internationally recognised? Is it too good to be true? Please and thanks.

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
Misc
12 Comments
I find that they bombard you with calls and emails in regards to this. As for the "deal" well I don't think they are internationally recognised but could be wrong. Course content is usually decent, however "assignments/assessments" are not really strictly marked or anything. I think they are more for learning things you're interested in but I wouldn't say you could change career after completing a course.
Original Poster
noyouturns

I find that they bombard you with calls and emails in regards to this. As … I find that they bombard you with calls and emails in regards to this. As for the "deal" well I don't think they are internationally recognised but could be wrong. Course content is usually decent, however "assignments/assessments" are not really strictly marked or anything. I think they are more for learning things you're interested in but I wouldn't say you could change career after completing a course.

thanks for replying. I asked them about the accreditation and they said it was international. I really don't really know what to do. I like their courses but I don't want to give away my money if its not going to have a long term benefit.

thanks for replying. I asked them about the accreditation and they said … thanks for replying. I asked them about the accreditation and they said it was international. I really don't really know what to do. I like their courses but I don't want to give away my money if its not going to have a long term benefit.

The long term benefit is you learning new things; I doubt that anything they've got on their site would lead to an internationally recognised qualification, unless you then expanded and applied that knowledge to internationally recognised tests/courses.
Took their photography course; wasn't the greatest and could have been compressed into a few hours rather than weeks.

The assignments were ridiculous and then they wanted additional payments to send me a certificate for my finals

(_;)
Original Poster
choc1969

Took their photography course; wasn't the greatest and could have been … Took their photography course; wasn't the greatest and could have been compressed into a few hours rather than weeks.The assignments were ridiculous and then they wanted additional payments to send me a certificate for my finals (_;)

wow. Thanks for replying.
Hiya, I am currently doing 2 courses with Shaw academy & really enjoy them. I was also thinking of joining the lifetime membership but can't find the link they sent me with the £295 offer on it, has it expired? Do you still have the link? I think the shaw academy courses are brilliant & the fact that with the membership other people in your family can do them for free too is definitely a bonus as my husband is interested in the photography & lightroom courses. Will definitely be upgrading to lifetime membership. Once i find the link that is lol. So yes as a current student of 2 of their diet & nutrition courses, I would definitely recommend them. X P.s once you become a lifetime member you get your certificates for free. X
Edited by: "littlemissloulou" 1st Jun 2016

Hiya, I am currently doing 2 courses with Shaw academy & really enjoy … Hiya, I am currently doing 2 courses with Shaw academy & really enjoy them. I was also thinking of joining the lifetime membership but can't find the link they sent me with the £295 offer on it, has it expired? Do you still have the link? I think the shaw academy courses are brilliant & the fact that with the membership other people in your family can do them for free too is definitely a bonus as my husband is interested in the photography & lightroom courses. Will definitely be upgrading to lifetime membership. Once i find the link that is lol. So yes as a current student of 2 of their diet & nutrition courses, I would definitely recommend them. X P.s once you become a lifetime member you get your certificates for free. X

You must be a student of their sleeper agent course too
Lol just had to google what that meant! And no I'm just a mum of 2 enjoying the courses. X
Original Poster
littlemissloulou

Hiya, I am currently doing 2 courses with Shaw academy & really enjoy … Hiya, I am currently doing 2 courses with Shaw academy & really enjoy them. I was also thinking of joining the lifetime membership but can't find the link they sent me with the £295 offer on it, has it expired? Do you still have the link? I think the shaw academy courses are brilliant & the fact that with the membership other people in your family can do them for free too is definitely a bonus as my husband is interested in the photography & lightroom courses. Will definitely be upgrading to lifetime membership. Once i find the link that is lol. So yes as a current student of 2 of their diet & nutrition courses, I would definitely recommend them. X P.s once you become a lifetime member you get your certificates for free. X

Hi, sorry for taking so long to reply. I think they've extended the offer to the 5th of June. I haven't got a link but I think u can email or call them.
Can you send me the link for there lifetime membership
I got this one, here for £99, maybe wait a little and they'll send you the same email? Or try this link?
gudyute25th May 2016

thanks for replying. I asked them about the accreditation and they said it …thanks for replying. I asked them about the accreditation and they said it was international. I really don't really know what to do. I like their courses but I don't want to give away my money if its not going to have a long term benefit.

Did you do this? Any good?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants