Expired

Shay given - any given Saturday

Found 13th Nov 2017
any idea how I could get this for free? it isn't on torrent sites and not available on Amazon Kindle unlimited. I can't afford £10 for a book.
cheers.
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
Library?
Just wait a few weeks and it will be heavily discounted it’s a new book just out, a footballer life story book will have limited appeal, especially outside of the areas where he played.might want to change the title
eslick5 m ago

Just wait a few weeks and it will be heavily discounted it’s a new book j …Just wait a few weeks and it will be heavily discounted it’s a new book just out, a footballer life story book will have limited appeal, especially outside of the areas where he played.might want to change the title

Auto-correct.

Cheers. I'll keep an eye out after Christmas I think.
''I can't afford £10 for a book'' You mean you're not willing to spend £10 on a book.
irc used to be good for books
Come on, Shay needs the money for his retirement Loved him as a goalkeeper at Newcastle United
RiverDragon86 h, 54 m ago

''I can't afford £10 for a book'' You mean you're not willing to …''I can't afford £10 for a book'' You mean you're not willing to spend £10 on a book.

No, I mean I am in a low paid job and need to pay for my 20 month old daughter. I can not afford £10 for a book from a millionaire..... However much I love Shay.
As mentioned above
Wait a few weeks and will probably be in poundland
jamesisasecret2 h, 19 m ago

No, I mean I am in a low paid job and need to pay for my 20 month old …No, I mean I am in a low paid job and need to pay for my 20 month old daughter. I can not afford £10 for a book from a millionaire..... However much I love Shay.

No, you mean you are not willing to pay £10 for it.
RossD891 h, 53 m ago

No, you mean you are not willing to pay £10 for it.

No, I mean I physically have not got £10 to which go and buy this book. I can not go to the cash machine and withdraw £10 and then buy this book. That is what I mean.
jamesisasecret6 m ago

No, I mean I physically have not got £10 to which go and buy this book. I …No, I mean I physically have not got £10 to which go and buy this book. I can not go to the cash machine and withdraw £10 and then buy this book. That is what I mean.

Then don't buy the book until you can afford it, instead of asking for ways you can steal it.
jamesisasecret13 m ago

No, I mean I physically have not got £10 to which go and buy this book. I …No, I mean I physically have not got £10 to which go and buy this book. I can not go to the cash machine and withdraw £10 and then buy this book. That is what I mean.

Then go to the library and borrow it for free. How hard is that?
There's your answer, pop into your local library and see if they have it or ask them to order it for you.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions