she want to get back with me now

29 replies
Found 13th Feb 2009
but i dont know what to do

i think i might fancy her brother instead
could i be gay?

thanks to any answers, this is a confusing time for me.

Dean

hang in there mate, it gets better once the secrets out
- acecatcher3

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
29 Comments

Just keep hitting it till you're fed up of it. then tell her you are gay.

always best to be honest imho.

Do it. Then dump her on the 15th :-D

it's up to you what you want to do hon... take some time and think it through x x

2 questions...

1) Do you love her?
2) Will she be worth the hassle that being with her might cause?

If both your answers are yes then go for it. If even one of them is no, forget it.

Or if you wanna have some fun then do what bargain surfer says :lol:

she's playing you to get double Valentine pressies lol

get rid of and go have fun with your mates

King of Thieves;4370095

2 questions...1) Do you love her?2) Will she be worth the hassle that … 2 questions...1) Do you love her?2) Will she be worth the hassle that being with her might cause?If both your answers are yes then go for it. If even one of them is no, forget it.Or if you wanna have some fun then do what bargain surfer says :lol:

that was so good till the last sentence lol

tell her u have a date already tomorrow and say ull talk after valentines day.

acecatcher3;4370128

tell her u have a date already tomorrow and say ull talk after valentines … tell her u have a date already tomorrow and say ull talk after valentines day.

LOL! This sounds scarily like the thing my husband would say when I have p***** him off lol

Has she even told you why she dumped you in the first place yet??

I'd be waiting for her next hissy fit and to be dumped again for no reason, so if it were me, I wouldn't. Onwards and upwards as they say :thumbsup:

ClarityofMind;4370119

that was so good till the last sentence lol

:lol: I was going to post it without the last line but I saw all the guys has done the typical think of turning it into a joke.
If you can't beat them join them :thumbsup:

But in all serious OP, those are the only 2 questions you'll need to ask yourself.

choc1969;4370107

she's playing you to get double Valentine pressies lolget rid of and go … she's playing you to get double Valentine pressies lolget rid of and go have fun with your mates

Ooooh, girls got style. I like :-D

I find naive girls annoying.

tbh deanus i think the bigger problem here is that due to ur fondness of boys, u have, whether u meant to or not, pushed her away, hence why she feels unloved atm.

The best advice i can give u is to go into ur wardrobe find a tshirt which is way to small for u and head down to G.A.Y......Its always a good thing to surround urself with "your" kind of ppl when ur feeling a bit down.

hope this helps

Luke

hugs and kisses
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

youtube.com/wat…CgI

Just make sure you dont go dancing!! Otherwise!!

]This Will Happen

choc1969;4370107

she's playing you to get double Valentine pressies lolget rid of and go … she's playing you to get double Valentine pressies lolget rid of and go have fun with your mates

+1

I have recently had 3 lots of friends that have 'tried it again' and none of them have worked out.
Don't go there!! :thumbsup:

tell her to prove how much she wants ya back ;-)

............then dump her :-D

failing to the nth degree here dean.

maybe if u looked like boris johnson ud never have these probs

nikkib123;4371800

She is only getting back with you for the valentines pressies !

+ 1

wish i had a ex worth that :w00t:

good luck deanus if ur parents love u, it wont matter to them, your still their son...albeit a gay one

boris johnson loves u also

Buy her a vibrator hand it too her and say not inrersted, flicking your collar up as you walk away

Banned

black gerbil1;4371722

failing to the nth degree here dean.

Was it a bet?

MinstrelMan;4372043

Buy her a vibrator hand it too her and say not inrersted, flicking your … Buy her a vibrator hand it too her and say not inrersted, flicking your collar up as you walk away

well clearly hes not nterested, read his op again!

he thinks he likes men now!!

Go make a move on her dad then lol

http://www.travel-tidbits.com/tidbits/images/greece/GR_Santorini_Cliff.jpg

nikkib123;4372092

Wow just re read this and you are gay now Dean?Hhhhmmm - Ace your single … Wow just re read this and you are gay now Dean?Hhhhmmm - Ace your single aren't you?

no not really lol

neither is boris

Original Poster

HAHA, it almost looks like you wrote that luke

na but seriously, ive decided to give her another chance

Stock up on the vaseline Dean, if you decide you're not gay you can still use it on your, um, ... hands.

dean3988;4374815

HAHA, it almost looks like you wrote that luke :pna but seriously, ive … HAHA, it almost looks like you wrote that luke :pna but seriously, ive decided to give her another chance

I'm so pleased for you both. I hope things work out for you x x

At least wait until after tomorrow, save yourself a bit of money ;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57595
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions