Groups

shearer to manage newcastle !!

alan shearer is managing newcastle united til the end of the season,
    he must be mad.

24 Comments

isnt that what he had been doing already or have i been living in a computer too long?

Banned

Probably only to the end of the season 'cos he'll be sacked when they're relegated!

I hope he flops miserably. Alan Shearer has one of those faces that you would never get tired of punching. Great footballer but a complete ****** off the pitch.

Banned

modoc;4794609

I hope he flops miserably. Alan Shearer has one of those faces that you … I hope he flops miserably. Alan Shearer has one of those faces that you would never get tired of punching. Great footballer but a complete ****** off the pitch.

LOL @ Mary Poppins! :w00t:

Supermod

...the probably collared him in a pub...he was that drunk he said yes.

cool, the mighty shearer going to be the one to take them down haha, from hero to zero - if being a pundit is anything to go by relegation from the championship as well

modoc;4794609

I hope he flops miserably. Alan Shearer has one of those faces that you … I hope he flops miserably. Alan Shearer has one of those faces that you would never get tired of punching. Great footballer but a complete ****** off the pitch.

Did those mcdonalds adverts annoy you too?:-D

guv;4794619

LOL @ Mary Poppins! :w00t:

That summed him up perfectly :-D

wonkey;4794624

Did those mcdonalds adverts annoy you too?:-D

Definitely :-D

it wouldnt surprise me if Newcastle head into the last game of the season needing a win and with 5 mins to go they need to score so Shearer pulls on a pair of boots and heads out onto the St. James Park pitch to rescue them one last time..................................only to fail

Wots Football

I thought it was April 1st tomorrow, not today.

S-s-s-s-h-h-h-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-a-a-a-a-r-r-e-e-e-r-r

tragictramp;4794621

cool, the mighty shearer going to be the one to take them down haha, from … cool, the mighty shearer going to be the one to take them down haha, from hero to zero - if being a pundit is anything to go by relegation from the championship as well

Shearer cannit dee wrong on Tyneside, if we go downit was likely to happen in the situation he took over in. If we stay up he's even more of a legend

How long before the fans turn on Shearer. Robson, Keegan x 2, Souness, Kinnear, Allardyce. So much for supporting your manager :whistling:

peodude;4794740

How long before the fans turn on Shearer. Robson, Keegan x 2, Souness, … How long before the fans turn on Shearer. Robson, Keegan x 2, Souness, Kinnear, Allardyce. So much for supporting your manager :whistling:

Robson lost the dressing room, not the fans. Keegan never lost the fans. Shearer local hero!

hahaha this soap opera of a club just gets better and better. when they go down shearer will be the 1st to jump ship followed by the rest of jokers at that club which will send them on a spiral to oblivion, but they'll still have those 50,000 fans every week in the doc marten north east miners league or wherever they'll end up.

http://nibuthomas.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/april-fools-day.gif

roryk83;4794638

it wouldnt surprise me if Newcastle head into the last game of the season … it wouldnt surprise me if Newcastle head into the last game of the season needing a win and with 5 mins to go they need to score so Shearer pulls on a pair of boots and heads out onto the St. James Park pitch to rescue them one last time..................................only to fail

Thats funny! pmsl

roryk83;4794638

it wouldnt surprise me if Newcastle head into the last game of the season … it wouldnt surprise me if Newcastle head into the last game of the season needing a win and with 5 mins to go they need to score so Shearer pulls on a pair of boots and heads out onto the St. James Park pitch to rescue them one last time..................................only to fail

You are either from Sunderland or you live in London and support Man U

Or maybe you are just in a bad mood with your car being on bricks all the time (calm down calm down ) it's a joke.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/ridgerama/162428_B.jpg

S--h--e--a--r--e--r!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 -1

http://i40.tinypic.com/qyyel5.jpg

peodude;5260875

They should swap managers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3871522
      2. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX77
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2240
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17436163

See more discussions