Found 2nd Jan
Has anyone seen any deals on sheds? Thinking this may be the time to have one ready for the spring, but I've not seen any deals worth jumping on now.

Any help would be appreciated!!

1. Ask
  2. Shed
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Shed
6 Comments

My neighbour has a shed for sale,if you could colllect it before they get back from holiday ?

Does it include contents?

have a search for Tiger Sheds

haven't seen any but I bought mine from shedsdirect and at first i thought it seemed a little flimsy compared with my previous shed, it was the pressure treated type with 10yr warranty!, They delivery guys were amazing, it went together (thanks to my brothers) in less than 2hrs (12 x 10) theres not been a single leak - the floor struts i would recommend thicker than those supplied - the shed has stood up in very high winds in an open garden - my previous one & a greenhouse that were along the wall disintegrated!! (Along with a plastic storage bin full of sand/cement ect that i never thought would move lol)
The shedsdirect shed hasn't moved a single mm, the doors etc all still close perfectly, windwos again could be improved (only plastic things) but they too have stood up to the wind etc.
I haven't painted it as it said in the instructions not too..... but will probably in the spring..
They normally have good prices all year around but i'm sure i had an email off them recently stating that they had a sale.
good hunting

Original Poster

Thanks all!! Will take a look!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Dog advice please. Think my Labrador is dying after catching the cold66
    2. WHAT HOT TUB OR WHIRLPOOL BATH IS THIS?!11
    3. help plz cant find the topcashback hallowen thread22
    4. Has anyone truly cut the cord with their landline and gone to a 4G connecti…33

See more discussions