Sheets for tempur superking mattress?

Found 18th Feb
Can anyone recommend sheets that fit (and stay tight) on a tempur mattress? The mattress is approx 21 cm deep and I find most sheets work loose during the night. I've bought a tempur sheet and it is great but it only comes in white or cream and costs £60 so I'm looking for a cheaper alternative that hopefully has a range of colours.
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Get some sheet straps
Dunelm mill
We've had the same problem (except ours is just a King size)! Best we found was sheets from John Lewis and also successfully tried some unknown brands from ebay - just search for "Extra Deep Egyptian cotton superking sheets." It is the "Extra Deep" that is important!
Van197312 h, 55 m ago

We've had the same problem (except ours is just a King size)! Best we …We've had the same problem (except ours is just a King size)! Best we found was sheets from John Lewis and also successfully tried some unknown brands from ebay - just search for "Extra Deep Egyptian cotton superking sheets." It is the "Extra Deep" that is important!

Thanks, you mention extra deep, I was avoiding them as my mattress is only 21cm. Is yours the same depth? Were the extra deep ones not too big? I thought extra deep was ~40cm
Edited by: "*invade*" 20th Feb
*invade*10 h, 10 m ago

Thanks, you mention extra deep, I was avoiding them as my mattress is only …Thanks, you mention extra deep, I was avoiding them as my mattress is only 21cm. Is yours the same depth? Were the extra deep ones not too big? I thought extra deep was ~40cm

I just measured ours and it is 28cm - so a bit different from yours (sorry - thought it was similar size). The 'extra deep' sheets are the only ones that stay fitted on our bed.

I read (an imaginary) "up to" in the sizes of the sheets - as they must cater for a full range of matress sizes. I'd try a 25cm sheet first - if that does not work perhaps try sheet straps as mentioned above.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants